Review: Ali's Hair Magic
Mary G

North Wales, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Found them on google, went there to fix my hair cut, it was amazing!!! Loved there service and how nice and welcoming there were! There price was awesome !!! I give it a 5 star!!
Larry

Montpelier, VT

#2 Feb 26, 2013
You have 5 stars in your hair?
Susan

Tobyhanna, PA

#3 Oct 5, 2013
My hairdresser left and I needed a haircut. I took a chance and had Ali cut my hair. I am very cautious since I like it razored and texturized so it isn't really flat. I left a little bit later with a really great short pixie cut! I love it and the girls were very helpful and friendly. I'm very happy I took a chance!
JoAnn

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Sep 29, 2014
Went in for color and cut. Color very brassy and awful cut. Very upset with both results. Do Not Recommend
Juan

Milford, PA

#5 Sep 29, 2014
Is this where Eric Frein got his fauxhawk?
PinkPanther

Cape Coral, FL

#6 Sep 30, 2014
Mary G wrote:
Found them on google, went there to fix my hair cut, it was amazing!!! Loved there service and how nice and welcoming there were! There price was awesome !!! I give it a 5 star!!
Their, they, their. You are welcome Mary.
Anon

Tobyhanna, PA

#7 Dec 15, 2014
Beware of Linda! Had my hair annihilated by Linda! Hair was cut totally uneven, was so short I've had to cover it for past 2 months, and it's still not grown out. So short in some spots I couldn't even grab hold of it. Doesn't know how to cut hair.
Ali did her best to fix it. She was very apologetic and genuinely felt bad. Ali was terrific!!!
Anonymous

New York, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2015
Anon wrote:
Beware of Linda! Had my hair annihilated by Linda! Hair was cut totally uneven, was so short I've had to cover it for past 2 months, and it's still not grown out. So short in some spots I couldn't even grab hold of it. Doesn't know how to cut hair.
Ali did her best to fix it. She was very apologetic and genuinely felt bad. Ali was terrific!!!
Anon sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Alis hair magic with linda. I hope you go back because I know Ali will make your experience even better from your last visit. I know Ali for more than 15 years. she has been doing my hair since. I'm not a local. I'm live in NYC and every time Im on the area she always happen to fit me in. She's amazing and she will do magic on your hair. she's the best in the poconos area. here in the nyc there's many hairstylist but for some reason she's the only one who can manage to make my frizzy curly hair feel silky. well hope you go back
Sonja

Stroudsburg, PA

#9 Apr 27, 2015
I know for a fact any good reviews are posted from owners/staff do yourself and stay clear !
Sonja

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Apr 27, 2015
I know for a fact any good reviews were posted by owners/staff I know three people first hand not including myself that can tell you your rolling the dice as soon as you walk in the door, do yourself a favor and stay clear !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FeetPeace Scam ALERT Wed Update 20
Dentist Dr. Jermey Mao can grow new teeth. Wed bob 1
Our Veterans are dying Jul 24 Vet 1
News Tamaqua man who didn't return to jail is caught Jul 23 Theorist 1
Make a new law. Jul 21 roy 1
This is the VA, and this is what Vets seeking t... Jul 16 USMCVet 1
Shawnee Academy to close (Feb '11) Jul 15 yanaktheghost 13

Stroudsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance