George Strunk back at Pocono Mountain...

George Strunk back at Pocono Mountain School Board meetings

Posted in the Stroudsburg Forum

Jaycee

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
This man is up on FELONY charges. He should NOT be sitting on the board! He rightfully excused himself at first, but now his charges have been found to be legitimate for trial and he tries to come back before he is adjudicated??? The Board should have refused his return. I for one do not want this "alleged" felon presiding over anything to do with my children or my tax dollars.
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...
parent

Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Today in the paper he claims the board asked him to return. Why the heck would they do that? You are right. These are extremely serious charges and the board should use some common sense and exclude him while this goes through the legal system. This is not in the best interest of the PMSD families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Sun Antoinett 3
News Luzerne County population down May 21 good riddance 1
News Double-decker bus delights in first year (Sep '14) May 20 mark 2
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May 17 Dominic Devarney ... 44
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May 17 Fed Up 92
drug dealer and a user (Dec '11) May 16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 7
Witness deepens mystery (Jan '12) May 13 krs577 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stroudsburg Mortgages