The Secret Conservative Messages of ď...

The Secret Conservative Messages of ďAngry Birds.Ē

Posted in the Stroudsburg Forum

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 3, 2013
http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2012/12/14/th...

"Can anyone tell me the difference between playing Angry Birds and getting hooked on methamphetamines? Okay, I guess with Angry Birds you donít lose your teeth. And you donít have to sell your body to keep up the supply. In fact, after the nice Angry Bird people sell you the app for around five bucks, they periodically stock it with new levels for free. Try to get your meth supplier to give you a deal like that!
But has anyone besides me ever tried to give this thing up? Itís virtually impossible. Fortunately, however, playing teaches you a ton of conservative virtues. Thatís what I tell my wife anyway. Because she thinks Iím just, you know, goofing off.

But hereís a few of the things you can learn flipping birds at pigs:
loose stool

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Unfortunately I think an analogy between jihadists and Israel has more bearing. Literally.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 3, 2013
loose stool wrote:
Unfortunately I think an analogy between jihadists and Israel has more bearing. Literally.
Actually Andrew has a few things to say about that too. As a diversion from too much reality, Angry Birds is better than some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one less trouble maker 12 hr good riddence 1
News Hazleton man sentenced for threatening school o... 22 hr pha-Q all 2
Who bought the round house land. Wed sesostrus 2
Our Veterans are dying Aug 13 sesostrus 2
the end is near. Aug 10 Sam 1
FeetPeace Scam ALERT Aug 10 meh 47
PA sucks (Jan '07) Aug 9 guest 13

Stroudsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance