N.Y. Times Op-Ed bashes Obama on dron...

N.Y. Times Op-Ed bashes Obama on drone strikes for assassination

Posted in the Stroudsburg Forum

cabin

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
cabin

East Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
'Divoll writes:

Mr. Obama should declassify and release, to Congress, the press and the public, documents that set forth the detailed constitutional and statutory analysis he relies on for targeting and killing American citizens. Perhaps Mr. Obama still believes that, in a democracy, the people have a right to know the legal theories upon which the president executes his great powers. Certainly, we can hope so. After all, his interpretation might be wrong.'

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Since: Dec 08

Bar Harbor, ME

#3 Jan 17, 2013
The silence from the left on this issue has been deafening. If George Bush was still president (would be easy to tell because prosperity would rule the land again), the liberals would be wailing in the streets over this.

Bravo to the NYT for finally facing the music.
cabin

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff Woehrle wrote:
The silence from the left on this issue has been deafening. If George Bush was still president (would be easy to tell because prosperity would rule the land again), the liberals would be wailing in the streets over this.
Bravo to the NYT for finally facing the music.
Pathetic!

Torture of terrorist is 'bad', murder of civilians children AND USA citizens is 'good'!?

Since: Sep 09

Effort

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Wait till they start finding traction over here for traffic and other enforcement duties. As far as I am concerned drones are fair targets as soon as they pass over my property lines.

Have to start practicing my trap shooting with buckshot this summer.

Effort

#7 Jan 17, 2013
forgot....geeze.

Effort

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Darn, forgo the smiley :-)

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Since: Dec 08

Bar Harbor, ME

#8 Jan 17, 2013
fistv wrote:
Wait till they start finding traction over here for traffic and other enforcement duties. As far as I am concerned drones are fair targets as soon as they pass over my property lines.
Have to start practicing my trap shooting with buckshot this summer.
Absolutely agree. Plus it will be fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't build new school in the flood plane. 10 hr Joseph 1
A beard question May 27 Joseph 1
http://mdpapartments.com/w/ May 25 Chuck 1
Person of interest May 23 Lol 1
City living. May 22 Thomas 1
Shawnee Academy to close (Feb '11) May 21 cash 10
country cottages May 21 Thomas 1
More from around the web

Stroudsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE