At least Bush is off the 'hook' this ...

At least Bush is off the 'hook' this time.

Posted in the Stroudsburg Forum

Since: Sep 09

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jan 30, 2013

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Since: Dec 08

Bar Harbor, ME

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Democrats are in charge. The economy continues to tank and some folks have been out of work so long that they've quit looking for a job.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...

I blame the 'rich' for this!

***smirk***
LeftWingLiberal

Pittston, PA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Bush will never be off the hook, except in your demented mind. Was Nazi Germany ever off the hook for WWII?

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
So Obama I now a Nazi??? His policy are the exact same as Bush's. Even worse with his targeted Murders in non combat zones. Even the UN is investigating OBAMA for humanitarian crimes!
LeftWingLiberal

Pittston, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff Woehrle wrote:
Democrats are in charge. The economy continues to tank and some folks have been out of work so long that they've quit looking for a job.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...
I blame the 'rich' for this!
***smirk***
The U.S. continues to rebound from what the Republican masters of disaster created and then wanted us to pay for it. It's a long road back. Look at how long it took to recover from 1929. And this was actually worse. The idiot Paul Ryan was on a talk show and had the nerve to say,"Just give us a chance. Let us --The GOP -- show us what we can do." My answer is OH PLEASE NOT NOW OR EVER AGAIN!
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
LeftWingLiberal wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. continues to rebound from what the Republican masters of disaster created and then wanted us to pay for it. It's a long road back. Look at how long it took to recover from 1929. And this was actually worse. The idiot Paul Ryan was on a talk show and had the nerve to say,"Just give us a chance. Let us --The GOP -- show us what we can do." My answer is OH PLEASE NOT NOW OR EVER AGAIN!
You're usually wrong and without any link I'm inclined not to believe you.
"A talk show"? How lazy are you?

Effort

#7 Feb 3, 2013
The reason the economy is turning around after 5 years is because it has taken that long for the lawyers and accountants to find all the new loopholes and keep their business's running at a profit.
LeftWingLiberal

Pittston, PA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
loose stool wrote:
<quoted text>
You're usually wrong and without any link I'm inclined not to believe you. "A talk show"? How lazy are you?
There he goes again, the No. Rep for The Party of Stupid... Loose Stool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea Thu chuck 1
kirby center Apr 16 chuck 1
karl hall Apr 14 chuck 1
News Hazle Twp. man gets up to 40 years for shooting Apr 13 Hoodrat Relations... 1
visit this beautiful area Apr 11 Aaron 1
Make wilkes barre a happy place. Apr 11 Aaron 1
News Woman pleads guilty to robbing doughnut shop Apr 9 derp criminal 1

Stroudsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Stroudsburg Mortgages