Bar Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/23/cl...

So, she declined to lie for this regime, and that Rice woman eagerly filled the role. Now, Clinton is back to defending Barry again.

This is fun stuff!
LeftWingLiberal

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Woehrle wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2013/01/23/clinton-denies-de lay-in-benghazi-response-despi te-accounts/
So, she declined to lie for this regime, and that Rice woman eagerly filled the role. Now, Clinton is back to defending Barry again.
This is fun stuff!
You just don't get it. Like a junkyard dog, you can only see what's on the plate in front of you. The House is an insane asylum; a bunch of overweight, angry white men tearing into a greatly admired Secretary of State, and in the process alienating the American public, If all you want is 30%? You got it. Savor it. It's dying off rather fast. Yhe Party of Stupid.
LeftWingLiberal

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Basically, Hillary Clinton is twice as smart as the average Rep. Congressman. She kicked some butt out there today.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I think she held her own quite nicely. Reps failed AGAIN.
LeftWingLiberal

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul, "If I were President..." what a CLOWN!

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Since: Dec 08

Bar Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey, lies are lies. It doesn't matter if it's a 'vast right-wing conspiracy' or lies about a couple of kids throwing stones at an embassy, the truth ALWAYS comes out.

Love it!

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Bar Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

And the fact that the whole affair makes liberals squirm is just icing on the cake.

***smirk***

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Bar Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

...and a voting frenzy!

:-)
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

She was an embarrassment. You can always tell when a Liberal is lying. She's moving her lips.

Yeah, she "held her own" by dodging the questions, and lying like a rug.

As an aside, I found out George Washington's inaugural speech was only three minutes long. And all Presidents should be judged by that speech.

After all, Washington could never tell a lie.

Since: Sep 09

Effort

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry but that whole thing was bad acting on her part, I've seen better coached 5 graders doing a thanksgiving play in school. I was expecting her to stand up and stamp her foot.

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Bar Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

And Hillary is the left's great hope.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Woehrle wrote:
Hey, lies are lies. It doesn't matter if it's a 'vast right-wing conspiracy' or lies about a couple of kids throwing stones at an embassy, the truth ALWAYS comes out.
Love it!
Interesting that the Pocono Record op-ed today suggests that everybody lies and we should get over it?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Bar Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AunieEm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that the Pocono Record op-ed today suggests that everybody lies and we should get over it?
Refer to my other posts about the decline of morality and how the roles of good and evil have become reversed in our society. Absolutely incredible.

As to Hillary, it seems she gets testy when lying just like Bill.

"...with THAT WOMAN..."

Such a shame.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AunieEm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote that garbage?? Just another reason to not buy that rag.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

When a Lib lies, that means it's ok. When a Conservative lies, they should be jailed. Just ask Lefty.
cabin

East Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
When a Lib lies, that means it's ok. When a Conservative lies, they should be jailed. Just ask Lefty.
Libs do not lie. They fail to convey the total concept of the reality of the situation.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Let's take a look at Madame Hillary's performance, shall we?

Are the relations between Israel and the Palestinians better than they were four years ago? Uh, no.

Are our relations with Russia better than they were four years ago? Nope.

Has she done anything to stop North Korea from getting a missile powerful enough to reach the USA? No.

Has she done ANYTHING to slow down Iran's attempts to get a nuclear bomb? Nope.

Have there been any great treaties that have been signed because of her work to solve international problems? Are you kidding?

Has she prevented Al Qaeda from regrouping and settling in North Africa, notably Mali and Algeria? Nope.

Just what were her accomplishments that warrant her being so highly praised during her hearings where she lied like a rug?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Because the republicans blew another chance to help their party. IMO they asked the wrong questions and were more concerned about puffing themselves up than getting to the heart of the matter. JW is wrong again as Hillary is not a hopeful future candidate. She is tired and ready to retire. Reps are the ones in the worst postion,an alienating and divided party that couldn't get it together if it was handed to them. They lost the election, couldn't come up with a viable candidate and are facing a backlash at the midterm elections. That is where they should focus their attention instead of attacking a departing Sec of State.
Kareema Weet

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

slush wrote:
Because the republicans blew another chance to help their party. IMO they asked the wrong questions and were more concerned about puffing themselves up than getting to the heart of the matter. JW is wrong again as Hillary is not a hopeful future candidate. She is tired and ready to retire. Reps are the ones in the worst postion,an alienating and divided party that couldn't get it together if it was handed to them. They lost the election, couldn't come up with a viable candidate and are facing a backlash at the midterm elections. That is where they should focus their attention instead of attacking a departing Sec of State.
Yet with all your moronic idioms and hogwash no where do you say that she isn't responsible for this debacle. So I'm not sure why they should leave her alone? In a peculiar way you always say the opposite of what you intend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stroudsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stroudsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••