arizona illegals simply moving to pa---all true

Posted in the Stroudsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NEVER ENDING MEXICANS

Hazleton, PA

#1 Jul 3, 2010
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news...

man, you just can't get rid of these scumbags....they just pack up and move to another state---but never back to mexico, right across he border from arizona!

and, of course, the ny times, partly owned by carlos slim (the richest person in the entire world, a mexican) likes to portray pa as some racist state that doesn't know anything about illegal aliens.

“One Nation Under God”

Since: Sep 09

TAKE BACK AMERICA

#2 Jul 3, 2010
Perfect examples of the Government not enforcing the immigration laws on the books and slum lords renting to what they call undocumented immigrants. that's just what Obama wants them call.

They are criminals and need to be deported with their kids. Kids of those who come here illegality should not be American Citizens!

There was a time in this country when you screamed immigration in an establishment where Illegal Immigrants worked they would all run out the back door attempting to escape.

Presently, when you do it they call their illegal friends to come down and hang out in arrogant defiance to show us that our government will not do anything.

THANK YOU LIBERALS!
NEVER ENDING MEXICANS wrote:
http://www.azcentral.com/arizo narepublic/news/articles/2010/ 06/29/20100629arizona-immigrat ion-law-affecting-businesses.h tml
man, you just can't get rid of these scumbags....they just pack up and move to another state---but never back to mexico, right across he border from arizona!
and, of course, the ny times, partly owned by carlos slim (the richest person in the entire world, a mexican) likes to portray pa as some racist state that doesn't know anything about illegal aliens.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2010
Rep. Darryl Metcalfe of Centre Counthy has been working for years in PA to get legislation like Arizona's passed. Go Lou Barletta! He tried too but with a progressive like Rendell in office, no way will we get any help.

“One Nation Under God”

Since: Sep 09

TAKE BACK AMERICA

#4 Jul 3, 2010
It was difficult because Lou had to fight the liberals who had the momentum. I wonder houw Illegal Aliens voted against Lou.

What a difference a Day Makes!
(sung the the tune of, what a Difference a Day makes)

Pa Will get New Immigrant Legislation. so will a few other states in the very near future.

Remember November!

Thank You Liberals!!
AunieEm2 wrote:
Rep. Darryl Metcalfe of Centre Counthy has been working for years in PA to get legislation like Arizona's passed. Go Lou Barletta! He tried too but with a progressive like Rendell in office, no way will we get any help.
oneeye

Stroudsburg, PA

#5 Jul 4, 2010
gov Rendenn has gone easy on the illegals. They must think we are a sanctuary city now! It meas we must stay diligent to on the lookout and do reporting.

Saw Arpio on TV..he said 6 weeks after obama took office, obama had a team sent to AZ, still there< trying to get something on Sheriff Joe. So far no go on that but as the illegals have been prosecuted, he has won every court case and not a one was found to have "profiling" as part of the stop/arrest.

Since: Sep 09

Effort

#6 Jul 4, 2010
Here is some interesting reading for those interested.
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/hot-topics/...

Something else Bush buried and Obama does not want, it would remove bargaining chips for their amnesty programs.
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/enforcement...

For you progressives who will automatically say, righty web site, it's backed up with official US GOVT sources so BITE ME.

“One Nation Under God”

Since: Sep 09

TAKE BACK AMERICA

#7 Jul 4, 2010
Good morning oneeye and fist, Good reading so far as I just kind of glanced through it. will get back to it later on though.

If we the people do not keep on it so it forefront in everyone;s eye, we will lose the next election.

It's what always happens and history repeats itself, guaranteed.

The libs come up up with a bunch of bogus stuff and the conservatives don't fight back-during elections. They fight back pretty good between elections though. It probably caused John McCain the presidency. Anything would have been better then Obama!

We need to remind the people about Immigration, HC Bill, Stimulus, Cash, for Clunkers, AZ, wall street, cap & Trade, all the new taxes, etc EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. TWICE A DAY ON MON< WED AND FRI and especially on Saturday's and Sunday's.

If we fail to do that, make the Bed for Obama cause he won't be moving out in 12.

THANK YOU LIBERALS
fistv wrote:
Here is some interesting reading for those interested.
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/hot-topics/...
Something else Bush buried and Obama does not want, it would remove bargaining chips for their amnesty programs.
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/enforcement...
For you progressives who will automatically say, righty web site, it's backed up with official US GOVT sources so BITE ME.
Pinky

Stroudsburg, PA

#8 Jul 4, 2010
man, you just can't get rid of these scumbags....they just pack up and move to another state---but never back to mexico, right across he border from arizona!
and, of course, the ny times, partly owned by carlos slim (the richest person in the entire world, a mexican) likes to portray pa as some racist state that doesn't know anything about illegal aliens.
There go the property taxes... again...

How about not letting undocumented kids into the schools that WE have to pay for? How about they have to PROVE citizenship?

I never thought retirement would be like this. I guess we'll wind up having to sell our house and get an apartment, because renting will be cheaper than property taxes.

Between the illegals and the ones who will be fleeing from the Gulf in the coming year, we are truly screwed.

But of course the waterparks and hotels and restaurants will have a large workforce of illegals to choose from who will work for next to nothing, so it'll be swell for them.

“One Nation Under God”

Since: Sep 09

TAKE BACK AMERICA

#9 Jul 4, 2010
If you do that Pinky, then you're giving in to them.

There's only one question and one answer acceptable.

Q-What should we do with illegal aliens and their kids?

A-Deport them!

Anything else is not acceptable.
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
There go the property taxes... again...
How about not letting undocumented kids into the schools that WE have to pay for? How about they have to PROVE citizenship?
I never thought retirement would be like this. I guess we'll wind up having to sell our house and get an apartment, because renting will be cheaper than property taxes.
Between the illegals and the ones who will be fleeing from the Gulf in the coming year, we are truly screwed.
But of course the waterparks and hotels and restaurants will have a large workforce of illegals to choose from who will work for next to nothing, so it'll be swell for them.
Pinky

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Jul 4, 2010
VinMan wrote:
If you do that Pinky, then you're giving in to them.
There's only one question and one answer acceptable.
Q-What should we do with illegal aliens and their kids?
A-Deport them!
Anything else is not acceptable.<quoted text>
Deportation ain't gonna happen.

Oilbama the corporate whore allows them to come here because the corp's *want* a labor force that'll work cheap with no benefits and not make waves.

Besides- deportation is RACIST! OMG, it's RACIST to not want foreign lawbreaking intruders in your country, isn't it??????

And Vin, there are only so many $$$ in that monthly pension check, and I doubt there will be any COLA adjustments. When the taxes get to the point where it's eat, have heat, or pay the school tax it's time to get the eff out. No other choice.

Since: Sep 09

Swiftwater,PA

#11 Jul 4, 2010
Happy Fourth crew!
I have been using the Numbersusa action buffet for the last several years. I would suggest that everybody, that values life the way we know it, signs up and starts faxing their representatives today.
When did Spanish become the prevalent language heard in malls and stores? Laredo TX and the Mexican border is about 1900 miles from Mount Pocono. It would make more sense to me if I heard French spoken - Canada is much closer. Our state is changing rapidly. How much is legal immigration and how much is illegal?
I think that, what get me the most; is that Monroe County has very few jobs for it’s citizens. Now the few jobs, that we do have, can be filled with this new ground swell.
I am not against immigration - immigration built this country. I am in favor of controlling immigration with reasonable numbers - based on the true needs and demands. I also think, if our laws mean anything; that we have to enforce the laws on our books.
oneeye

Stroudsburg, PA

#12 Jul 5, 2010
Who is in favor of shutting off the power to the homes of illegals as a AZ lawmaker wants to do?

“One Nation Under God”

Since: Sep 09

TAKE BACK AMERICA

#13 Jul 5, 2010
Good morning everyone, I trust you had a wonderful 4th of July.

I'm all in oneeye. Also; the power companies should be fined for supplying power to illegals. Any one for that matter whether an individual or company who aides illegal's should be fined and/or punished in some way. Isn't aiding and abetting a crime in this country?
oneeye wrote:
Who is in favor of shutting off the power to the homes of illegals as a AZ lawmaker wants to do?

Since: Sep 09

Effort

#14 Jul 5, 2010
VinMan wrote:
Good morning everyone, I trust you had a wonderful 4th of July.
I'm all in oneeye. Also; the power companies should be fined for supplying power to illegals. Any one for that matter whether an individual or company who aides illegal's should be fined and/or punished in some way. Isn't aiding and abetting a crime in this country?
<quoted text>
That never works, they jut pass down any fines or judgments to us the customer. WHen the feds or state fines a company for wrong doing and everyone cheers, you are cheering that you are about to get screwed.
The only way to punish them is jail time for the officers of the company and their boards, maybe major stockholders.
Pinky

Stroudsburg, PA

#15 Jul 5, 2010
oneeye wrote:
Who is in favor of shutting off the power to the homes of illegals as a AZ lawmaker wants to do?
Are you in favor of it?

I think it's a dumb idea.

First of all, it place the onus of verifying citizenship on the power companies. It isn't their job, it will be a logistical nightmare figuring out who is legal and who isn't, and these costs will be passed on to other customers. Lastly, even as mean and rotten as I am concerning illegals- I wouldn't want to see anyone going without water or air conditioning in AZ.
Pinky

Stroudsburg, PA

#16 Jul 5, 2010
VinMan wrote:
Good morning everyone, I trust you had a wonderful 4th of July.
I'm all in oneeye. Also; the power companies should be fined for supplying power to illegals. Any one for that matter whether an individual or company who aides illegal's should be fined and/or punished in some way. Isn't aiding and abetting a crime in this country?
<quoted text>
So then the government would be guilty of aiding and abetting by giving illegals all these handouts? How about the companies that hire them?

If the government did it's job, stopped giving illegals all kinds of goodies and incentives to stay here, and fined employers who hired them- then they would stop coming here.

If you have an open sugar bowl on your table you will quickly develop an ant problem. If you seal that sugar bowl up the ants will go away on their own.

It ain't rocket science.

“One Nation Under God”

Since: Sep 09

TAKE BACK AMERICA

#17 Jul 5, 2010
Absolutely true Pinky, the Government right now is guilty of aiding and abetting.
Fist, I don't go go for the "Never Happen". the poser companies I believe fall under the Puc. Can't raise prices unless it goes through them.
something needs to be done for those who aide Illegal Aliens. that's my idea and it would work with the big companies, especially those who fall under puc. You have a better idea?[ Lets hear it!
I'm not for status quo regarding these criminals.
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
So then the government would be guilty of aiding and abetting by giving illegals all these handouts? How about the companies that hire them?
If the government did it's job, stopped giving illegals all kinds of goodies and incentives to stay here, and fined employers who hired them- then they would stop coming here.
If you have an open sugar bowl on your table you will quickly develop an ant problem. If you seal that sugar bowl up the ants will go away on their own.
It ain't rocket science.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#18 Jul 16, 2010
There was so much national attention in Schuylkill County over a brawl but nothing about Staten Island?

http://wcbstv.com/local/staten.island.bias.2....

Studiously avoiding the race of the perpetrators except for one article.

http://wcbstv.com/local/staten.island.bias.2....

Where oh where are the vigils and cameras?
oneeye

Stroudsburg, PA

#19 Jul 16, 2010
Let's hope that PA enacts the same law as AZ and soon. It does not stop the problem but at least it will show we are in agreement with it. People in PA want it. Now if we can convince the liberal gov., that's another story.

Since: Sep 09

Swiftwater,PA

#20 Jul 16, 2010
oneeye wrote:
Let's hope that PA enacts the same law as AZ and soon. It does not stop the problem but at least it will show we are in agreement with it. People in PA want it. Now if we can convince the liberal gov., that's another story.
Good morning crew,
“The administration is also arguing before the Supreme Court that all state laws requiring businesses to use the E-Verify (employee verification) system be overturned!”
I copied this from the NumbersUSA article this morning. According to them; our President is getting nervous that he might not have the votes, after the next election, to force the amnesty issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeMelfi seeks nod for Nesquehoning... 15 hr one of four 16
Not true, that a 17 year old kid's brain is not... 16 hr Karl 2
where do you find PROSTITUTES IN STROUDSBURG (Aug '12) Mar 25 loose 12
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Mar 23 Man 88
News Autistic student's mother says she wasn't notif... Mar 17 DonnieWingo 2
News Centralia's last 9 residents fight eviction (May '10) Mar 15 Early Byrd 9
News Man rolls in dog waste to try avoiding arrest; ... Mar 12 DILF 4
Stroudsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stroudsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]