Crews Responding To Fatal Accident No...

Crews Responding To Fatal Accident North Of Stroud

There are 76 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Crews Responding To Fatal Accident North Of Stroud. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

One person is dead after a traffic accident Saturday on Highway 99, about six miles north of Stroud.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rebecca

United States

#64 Aug 24, 2009
Neighborhood Nanny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how beating a child and standing by to watch is any way related to this. Alana I agree was not thinking, but I would not say she was being selfish. She is beating herself up over all of this. She knows that Jakota should have been in a car seat. The past can not be taken back.
I agree that it cannot be taken back. We can only hope that others will learn from this.
famill friend

Oklahoma City, OK

#65 Aug 24, 2009
the friver lost his glasses in the lake he wasnt high or drunk or being stupid,the blood test is normal for a fatality the cops didnt "suspect" something so quite running your mouths I know the family involved and know this is all true so please stop posting rumors.
stroud

United States

#66 Aug 24, 2009
he was apparently being stupid, he lost his glasses and drove!!! and ran a stop sign... what would you call it? i saw the accident, i saw his body laying under the mangeled reckage of what was left of that mustang. very little was left of it. i would say stupidity played a very big rold and he payed the ultimate price for all to see. he lay there in that ditch for a very long time before the M>E> came to the scene to move his body. and nobody has ever deneied the crack pipe rumor, its been side stepped around. whats up with that???
gods child

United States

#67 Aug 24, 2009
why are you all worrying why he ran that stop sign.. whats done is done.? so quit bad mouthing about this family..! && Pray about them instead. its not our place to judge, thats for god to do.. All of you people who care should give a donation to the community bank in bristow oklahoma, for this little kid's Memorial Service. Cause i know this family && they dont have alot of money. any amount you can afford. any money helps.((: Thanks. && God Bless You All.
Neighborhood Nanny

Tucson, AZ

#68 Aug 24, 2009
gods child wrote:
why are you all worrying why he ran that stop sign.. whats done is done.? so quit bad mouthing about this family..! && Pray about them instead. its not our place to judge, thats for god to do.. All of you people who care should give a donation to the community bank in bristow oklahoma, for this little kid's Memorial Service. Cause i know this family && they dont have alot of money. any amount you can afford. any money helps.((: Thanks. && God Bless You All.
Yes I will totally agree with you. I hope everyone makes it through this. All of us at Bristow are praying for the families.
ice

Tulsa, OK

#69 Aug 25, 2009
famill friend wrote:
the friver lost his glasses in the lake......he wasnt being stupid
I know your grieving and I feel for your loss,but you will be in the minority in thinking it was not a really bad idea of epic proportions!

The true tragedy is how easily this could have been prevented :(
stroud

United States

#70 Aug 25, 2009
saw that one comming.... donate donate donate.... if the driver had insurance(or was that another of his mistakes) there will be plenty of money to pay expences... like 25,000 that is paid upon a death if insurance is carried as the law states. every time there is an accident people start with the donating. some of us cant afford to dole out money. we are broke. the furneral homes make so much they should step up and offer free services for these tradgies. they will make it up off the next one with life insurance.
GRIEVING FAMILY MEMBER

Hennessey, OK

#71 Aug 25, 2009
there are limits to what the insurance pays out, and the hospital costs alone are going to be astronomical. recovery is going to be a long time process, and people donate out of the goodness of their hearts. If you dont' wish to donate, DON'T. but don't judge people who do.
bild

Sand Springs, OK

#72 Aug 25, 2009
niece wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to relize that some people do not have big enough car to transport people around and im not saying my uncle was not in fault but before you run your mouth there is more that could have happened then what you may realize. he should have stopped and he payed for that when he hit the ground but do not blame him for something that he would not have been able to live with even if he had made it. he could not hurt anyone and u should consider there are things that the media leave out to make the story even better.
i had no intention of blaming anyone for this tragic accident. but the law will. things like this happen when there are too many distractions in an automobile. soory about your loss.
Neighborhood Nanny

Tucson, AZ

#73 Aug 25, 2009
Alana's friend Angie says, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."
sister

Guthrie, OK

#74 Aug 27, 2009
Stop the Bull The truth well come out
Dave

Gallatin, TN

#75 Aug 28, 2009
to stroud from Broken Arrow; I think your so full of crap it's running out of your mouth everytime you open it. You sound young , dumb, and don't know what in the hell your talking about.
stroud

United States

#76 Aug 29, 2009
THE TRUTH IS OUT... THERE WERE DRUGS IN VEHICLE. MY FRIEND WAS ONE OF THEM THAT PULLED CODY FROM THE CAR. THE OCCUPANTS OF THE WHITE VEHICLE WAS DRUGS IN CAR.THEY WERE SEEN.MAYBE THE DRIVER WASNT UNDER THE INFULANCE OR THE OTHERS HADNT USED THEM,YET..BUT THEY WERE IN VEHICLE....
dmlj2000

Tulsa, OK

#77 Sep 4, 2009
ummmm this child has a father whom everyone seems to conveniently ignoring the fact of.
also there is NO excuse to have had that child on the lap. none.
dmlj2000

Tulsa, OK

#78 Sep 4, 2009
stroud
Broken Arrow, OK
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Aug 29 THE TRUTH IS OUT... THERE WERE DRUGS IN VEHICLE. MY FRIEND WAS ONE OF THEM THAT PULLED CODY FROM THE CAR. THE OCCUPANTS OF THE WHITE VEHICLE WAS DRUGS IN CAR.THEY WERE SEEN.MAYBE THE DRIVER WASNT UNDER THE INFULANCE OR THE OTHERS HADNT USED THEM,YET..BUT THEY WERE IN VEHICLE....
dmlj2000
Tulsa, OK

big surprise there. considering the mothers history
hmmmm

San Lorenzo, CA

#79 Jul 13, 2011
dmlj2000 wrote:
stroud
Broken Arrow, OK
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Aug 29 THE TRUTH IS OUT... THERE WERE DRUGS IN VEHICLE. MY FRIEND WAS ONE OF THEM THAT PULLED CODY FROM THE CAR. THE OCCUPANTS OF THE WHITE VEHICLE WAS DRUGS IN CAR.THEY WERE SEEN.MAYBE THE DRIVER WASNT UNDER THE INFULANCE OR THE OTHERS HADNT USED THEM,YET..BUT THEY WERE IN VEHICLE....
dmlj2000
Tulsa, OK
big surprise there. considering the mothers

history
Mom should b punished by law this is her fault! I'm the mother of 4 and there are reasons for carseats! Lets just pray she has no more children because she is not responsible enough to raise a child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Davis Jun 19 Karley Bradshaw 1
Greg Yeager Chandler sends a FB mess. to baseba... May '16 Common Sense 3
recall judge cynthia ashwood now! (Feb '12) Mar '16 Kid George 5
What about Attorney Craig Key?? (Jun '12) Mar '16 jammie 727
Say NO to a Prison in Stroud (Apr '08) Oct '15 Maw 3
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a Christian (Nov '08) Apr '15 Colinsextonleader... 31
Church of the First Born.........cult (Aug '07) Jan '15 James p 161
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stroud Mortgages