Latest Oklahoma news, sports, business and entertainment:, OK

Full story: KFOR

Askins hopes race for Okla governor stays cordial STROUD, Okla. - The race for the Democratic nomination for Oklahoma governor between Lt.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2010
Concerned Educator

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

I am concerned that the story about the school getting new funds does not mention that principals who have already been replaced in the last two years will not have to be replaced again. The story above as well as how it was read on the Morning Show today made it sound like all four schools would be getting new principals. This is very concerning to teachers, parents, and students who are happy with their principals. Please make the note that some of the principals will not be replaced in these schools.
road runner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

What school are you talking about? I'm sure there are a few thousand of them just in OKLAHOMA, so could you pinpoint the ones you are talking about pretty please.
road runner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Paden has a very fine school system, you always have a few that complain if they were hung with a new rope. One that comes into question is some old hussy that goes by 'The Divia' who is a sorry person for spreading lies and gossip all the time. She's not even in the Paden school district but does the most gossip like I know she done it and he done it but never can prove anything. Her nose must be a mile long by now and gets hung on the power lines when she tries to walk under them. What a waste for a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr TAMARA 75,083
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Ace 2,618
Oklahoma Gets Hit With 20 Earthquakes In One Day Aug 20 Iceland volcano m... 2
Less shake from artificial quakes, fed study says Aug 18 rest not much better 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a Christian (Nov '08) Aug 15 Mark 24
Thailand T Shirt Now Available Aug 14 thaicenterone 1
•••
•••
•••

Stroud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stroud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE