Latest Oklahoma news, sports, busines...

Latest Oklahoma news, sports, business and entertainment:, OK

There are 3 comments on the KFOR story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Latest Oklahoma news, sports, business and entertainment:, OK. In it, KFOR reports that:

Askins hopes race for Okla governor stays cordial STROUD, Okla. - The race for the Democratic nomination for Oklahoma governor between Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Concerned Educator

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 15, 2010
I am concerned that the story about the school getting new funds does not mention that principals who have already been replaced in the last two years will not have to be replaced again. The story above as well as how it was read on the Morning Show today made it sound like all four schools would be getting new principals. This is very concerning to teachers, parents, and students who are happy with their principals. Please make the note that some of the principals will not be replaced in these schools.
road runner

AOL

#2 Jul 22, 2010
What school are you talking about? I'm sure there are a few thousand of them just in OKLAHOMA, so could you pinpoint the ones you are talking about pretty please.
road runner

AOL

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Paden has a very fine school system, you always have a few that complain if they were hung with a new rope. One that comes into question is some old hussy that goes by 'The Divia' who is a sorry person for spreading lies and gossip all the time. She's not even in the Paden school district but does the most gossip like I know she done it and he done it but never can prove anything. Her nose must be a mile long by now and gets hung on the power lines when she tries to walk under them. What a waste for a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Mar 10 Ateupcowgirl 18
Sharpe's Store Feb '17 whjohnson80 1
News Grandparents of slain 5-year-old girl are grant... (Jul '11) Nov '16 The wronged 15
Ashley Kincaid- Massure/Hooker Nov '16 Honest Honesty 1
Church of the First Born.........cult (Aug '07) Nov '16 emmett 164
Carney POLICE OFFICER O'Donnell is he crooked? (Aug '16) Nov '16 emmett 14
Rodan + Fields Oct '16 Amanda Greenfield 1

Stroud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stroud Mortgages