Posted in the Stroud Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Only One God

AOL

#1 May 9, 2008
jesus Genealogy Unacceptable to God

The messiah shall descend from the line of King David, King Solomon, and the tribe of Judah.

Matthew’s Genealogy:

Matthew’s genealogy lists Jeconiah Mt. 1:11, also spelled Coniah, Jeconiah, and Jehotachin.

The Most High God rejected this man in Jeremiah 22:24-30 saying,“For none of his descendents shall prosper sitting on the throne of David and ruling anymore in Judah.”

Therefore Matthew’s genealogy is unacceptable unto The Most High God.

Luke’s Genealogy:

The writer of Luke made a really big mistake when he left out King Solomon’s name in the jesus genealogy, but instead put David’s other son Nathan in there who was never a king. Oops

Therefore Luke’s genealogy is unacceptable unto The Most High God.

One thing islam and christianity have in common, is that they both plagiarize from the Hebrew Bible.

Take off the blinders.

You have been fooled by pagan Rome.
Only One God

AOL

#2 May 9, 2008
Hear O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is One! Deuteronomy 6:4
fred buck

Clifton, TX

#3 May 10, 2008
Can't you two just make a phone call or IM each other. Or is the idea to create useless one sided conversations that everyone can see in the Drumright forum about a book that most people believe word for word. I'm sure most people have little interest in your prattle. ah vanity and ego
Adonai Eloheinu Adonai

AOL

#4 May 10, 2008
fred buck wrote:
Can't you two just make a phone call or IM each other. Or is the idea to create useless one sided conversations that everyone can see in the Drumright forum about a book that most people believe word for word. I'm sure most people have little interest in your prattle. ah vanity and ego
Frankly, Fred, I agree. This man has stalked me shamelessly on the Stroud forum. I doubt that he is very concerned with the fact that these posts show up on the Drumright, OR any of the neighboring forums. Now, his intention is apparently to force feed one of his latest conversions on me. I dropped the argument long ago, but apparently the wrath of the ass has not been satiated. Suggest you just ignore, or better still complain to the Topix Mods who have bounced him on many an occasion on this and other forums for either stalking or otherwise violating TOS.
Adonai Eloheinu Adonai

AOL

#5 May 10, 2008
Only One God wrote:
jesus Genealogy Unacceptable to God
The messiah shall descend from the line of King David, King Solomon, and the tribe of Judah.
Matthew’s Genealogy:
Matthew’s genealogy lists Jeconiah Mt. 1:11, also spelled Coniah, Jeconiah, and Jehotachin.
The Most High God rejected this man in Jeremiah 22:24-30 saying,“For none of his descendents shall prosper sitting on the throne of David and ruling anymore in Judah.”
Therefore Matthew’s genealogy is unacceptable unto The Most High God.
Luke’s Genealogy:
The writer of Luke made a really big mistake when he left out King Solomon’s name in the jesus genealogy, but instead put David’s other son Nathan in there who was never a king. Oops
Therefore Luke’s genealogy is unacceptable unto The Most High God.

One thing islam and christianity have in common, is that they both plagiarize from the Hebrew Bible.
Take off the blinders.
You have been fooled by pagan Rome.
I was never fooled by pagan Rome, you were, remember? For a lot of years.But those dumb demonized idols looked cool in your living room, right?

As for taking the blinders off. They came off after the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus' genealogy is given in two places in Scripture, Matthew chapter 1 and Luke chapter 3, verses 23-38. Matthew traces the genealogy from Jesus to Abraham. Luke traces the genealogy from Jesus to Adam. However, there is good reason to believe that Matthew and Luke are in fact tracing entirely different genealogies. For example, Matthew gives Joseph's father as Jacob (Matthew 1:16), while Luke gives Joseph's father as Heli (Luke 3:23). Matthew traces the line through David's son Solomon (Matthew 1:6), while Luke traces the line through David's son Nathan (Luke 3:31). In fact, between David and Jesus, the only names the genealogies have in common are Shealtiel and Zerubbabel (Matthew 1:12; Luke 3:27). What is the explanation for these differences?

Some point to these differences as evidence of errors in the Bible. However, the Jews were meticulous record keepers, especially in regards to genealogies. It is inconceivable that Matthew and Luke could build two entirely contradictory genealogies of the same lineage. Again, from David through Jesus, the genealogies are completely different. Even the reference to Shealtiel and Zerubbabel likely refer to different individuals of the same names. Matthew gives Shealtiel's father as Jeconiah while Luke gives Shealtiel's father as Neri. It would be normal for a man named Shealtiel to name his son Zerubbabel in light of the famous individuals of those names (see the books of Ezra and Nehemiah).

Another explanation is that Matthew is tracing the primary lineage while Luke is taking into account the occurrences of "levirite marriage." If a man died without having any sons, it was tradition for the man's brother to marry his wife and have a son who would carry on the man's name. While possible, this view is unlikely as every generation from David to Jesus would have had a "levirite marriage" in order to account for the differences in every generation. This is highly unlikely.

With these concepts in view, most conservative Bible scholars assume Luke is recording Mary’s genealogy and Matthew is recording Joseph’s. Matthew is following the line of Joseph (Jesus’ legal father), through David’s son Solomon, while Luke is following the line of Mary (Jesus’ blood relative), though David’s son Nathan. There was no Greek word for "son-in-law," and Joseph would have been considered a son of Heli through marrying Heli's daughter Mary. Through either line, Jesus is a descendant of David and therefore eligible to be the Messiah. Tracing a genealogy through the mother’s side is unusual, but so was the virgin birth. Luke’s explanation is that Jesus was the son of Joseph “so it was thought”(Luke 3:23).
Only One God

AOL

#6 May 10, 2008
As usual, your many words do not address the issue above.
Only One God

AOL

#7 May 10, 2008
You sure did use a lot of words to avoid addressing the original post.
Adonai Eloheinu Adonai

AOL

#8 May 10, 2008
Only an arrogant, self righteous twit like you, goes around pimping his own posts with self applied pats on the back and self approval.
Adonai Eloheinu Adonai

AOL

#9 May 10, 2008
Only One God wrote:
You sure did use a lot of words to avoid addressing the original post.
You've used a lot of words to say nothing.

PS: Left you a note in Tooson. Is that really want you want Satan?
Josh 2415

AOL

#10 May 10, 2008
Well, this is America so you are entitled to your own personal delusional system.

However, your talent as a master manipulator needs a little polishing, your beginning to repeat yourself a lot lately.

And you really are crazier than I ever was, only your self absorbed ego is so huge you can't see the forest for the trees.

And if your happy with your pagan religion of idolatry that Rome has placed in your lap, that's your choice.

Anyway, that's that.

Josh 24:15
Adonai Eloheinu Adonai

AOL

#11 May 10, 2008
You are without doubt the most hateful, spiteful, vicious, two faced, nasty, vindictive person I have ever known.

You and Charles Manson would have a lot in common, except he wasn't the jealous type, just a stalker, and stone cold killer like you.

Let me remind you that stalking is STILL against the law, and I am fed up with your hate tactics. THE worst case of sour grapes that I have ever seen.

Give it up, you're making a total fool of yourself.

Diana must have fled for her life, and no doubt has a permanent protective order against you. God,what that woman must have went through before she escaped.

You will end up back in the psyche ward again where you belong and it will be your own doing. At least, you won't be able to hurt anyone but yourself.
Case Closed

AOL

#12 May 10, 2008
What a coincidence you mentioning Diana.

I received an email from her today.

She was asking me to come back to her again.

1st Class with an ocean view.

But there is where you and I differ.

I will not do it for money.
Dark Challenger

AOL

#13 May 10, 2008
Onezy:I wish to hell you two would get back together. Then you'd leave me the hell alone.

Twozy:I can see it all now .....you'd start your religious shit, like you always do, and that's when the fur would fly.

Threezy: NO ONE could put up with you on a permanent basis.

Fourzy: THAT I know for a fact.

Fivezy: You lied when you said that it was Diana that followed you around constantly nagging, nagging, nagging......that was you. I am living proof.

Dark Challenger

AOL

#14 May 10, 2008
Adonai Eloheinu Adonai wrote:
You are without doubt the most hateful, spiteful, vicious, two faced, nasty, vindictive person I have ever known.
You and Charles Manson would have a lot in common, except he wasn't the jealous type, just a stalker, and stone cold killer like you.
Let me remind you that stalking is STILL against the law, and I am fed up with your hate tactics. THE worst case of sour grapes that I have ever seen.
Give it up, you're making a total fool of yourself.
Diana must have fled for her life, and no doubt has a permanent protective order against you. God,what that woman must have went through before she escaped.
You will end up back in the psyche ward again where you belong and it will be your own doing. At least, you won't be able to hurt anyone but yourself.
Hey! Just look at the new "weapon" he has to use against me........those reeeely "vicious" little icons. Ouch! That really hurt. ROFLMAO!!!!
fred buck

United States

#15 May 11, 2008
The hillbilly wantabe jewish pool boy/stalker debate jesus's genealogy thread.
LMFAO

Australia

#16 May 11, 2008
Hey Ms Fred Buck,

Go back to your cage of small defenseless farm animals and STFU!
Unit Onezy

Australia

#17 May 11, 2008
You're A LOT older than I am, dumbass.......and I've never met anyone more spiteful, cruel and INSANE than you.
Unit Onezy

Australia

#18 May 11, 2008
You need to practice what you preach, asshole hypocrite stalker.

You have hounded, insulted, slandered, lied, embarressed, harassed and stalked me over many forums over the last two years. This is the first time I've ever retaliated.

And now your whining when you FINALLY get some of your own shit thrown back in your face. You're a coward through and through and don't like to be exposed. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

This is to let you know that enough is enough. When I said STOP IT, I meant it. STAY AWAY FROM ME!

This is what you do all over the Internet:
Monkey throwing his own poop at people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Wishy Washy

Australia

#19 May 11, 2008
It must be tough to think your poor prayin granny went to hell.....especially after she prayed all those prayers for your sorry ass.
ROTFLMFAO

Australia

#20 May 11, 2008
Well, this is America so you are entitled to your own personal delusional system.

However, your talent as a master manipulator needs a little polishing, your beginning to repeat yourself a lot lately.

And you really are crazier than I ever was, only your self absorbed ego is so huge you can't see the forest for the trees.

And if your happy with your pagan religion of idolatry that Rome has placed in your lap, that's your choice.

Anyway, that's that.

<click>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h1n1 (Oct '09) Apr '17 Nutrigeek 3
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Apr '17 Ateupcowgirl 21
What happened to Freddies (Feb '15) Mar '17 Felix Maytubby 4
Sharpe's Store Feb '17 whjohnson80 1
News Grandparents of slain 5-year-old girl are grant... (Jul '11) Nov '16 The wronged 15
Ashley Kincaid- Massure/Hooker (Nov '16) Nov '16 Honest Honesty 1
Church of the First Born.........cult (Aug '07) Nov '16 emmett 164

Stroud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stroud Mortgages