3-Year-Old Dies After Stroud Accident

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A three-year-old involved in a traffic accident Saturday on Highway 99, about six miles north of Stroud, has died.
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm not hiding.Lorna D.”

Since: Aug 08

Paden,Ok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Babys Father wrote:
Where to start Nanny. Hmmmm lets start from the first.
I remember the night this started. I went to work that morning and after went to school. Got home cooked dinner and waited for the mother to come home drinking and wanting to fight. i left and tried to find somewhere to sleep. Couldnt came home to her packing. Said dont let the door hit you in the ass and went to sleep. Couple hours later to be woke up and arrested for assault. something i NEVER DID(first strike) Later she told me to come over and she would work it out and tell the truth. Struck me and had me arrested again (strike two) Well i believed in the court system and the truth shall set you free.(yeah right) They dont call it crook county for nothing. Several thousand dollars later and probation for something i never did. I talked to lawyers and even a judge. And the legal advice i got was you have TWO STRIKES. You have custody of one son how would you like to lose him too. The advice i got was stay away from them unless i liked to get (strike three) and lose everything. Wait and be patient and get custody later. Now try to be a parent and do this. Have children and can do nothing. Have a child you will never hold see grow up. And theres more hell than this. Alot more
But if it will bring you comfort nanny. I havent slept ate. Talking to god everyday. Asking why? I hurt more than i ever have and cry. Does this bring you comfort or even happiness i hope my suffering does. Because after all of this all i had was hope. And now thats gone.
A true friend of mine told me god has a reason. And i believe that.
God DOES have his reasons, even if we can't or don't want to see it. You son will suffer no more and he knows who loved him and who did not. If he didn't during his life, he DOES now. He is sitting on God's knee listening to stories, waiting to reunite with his family even if it takes decades for you to be together again. I don't know your situation, but father's can only be "daddy" when the mother gives him that chance. It doesn't seem you got that chance and unfortunately won't now. But you will be together again one day, and I believe he WILL know your love for him.May God bless you and keep you strong!

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

I hate to be judgemental, but you all (perhaps the family) are a bunch of idiots! Bless that poor babies heart.
Codys Aunt Angels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

JfromOk wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's his daddy at??? Does he have anything to do with him? Wouldn't even swollow his pride and go see him? Would he? What a ****!!
Codys daddy was at home...He's daddy didnt put him in the car that killed him his mother did...
Codys Aunt Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

To everybody...I fought with his father this summer about being there for Cody..I severed my relationship with my brother because of this...what does this have to do with Codys death?? His father did not endanger his life HIS MOTHER ENDANGERED THERE SON AND IN THE END RESULTED IN HIS DEATH.SO LETS STAY FOCUS ON THE MURDERER....HIS MOTHER MADE A CHOICE...NOW CODY IS DEAD
Codys Aunt Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

babies uncle wrote:
<quoted text>
Angie this is Tony and you need to shut your mouth what about that worthless peace of **** brother you have that couldnt even show up at the hospital while his son was dieing. let alone he never took part in his life and that was by his own deadbeat choice so as far as Im concerned you can all go to ****.
TONY f*** yOU YOUR NO WINNER OF A FATHER EITHER...YOU CANT EVEN KEEP A JOB OR STOP USING DRUGS...YOUR CHILDREN ARE OUT OF CONTROL. YOUR SISTER MADE A CHOICE THAT KILLED CODY...
Codys Aunt Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

TONY SHUT THE HELL UP..WHAT DOES MY BROTHER HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR SISTER MAKING A CHOICE THAT ENDED IN THAT BABYS DEATH....NOTHING
unmotivated31

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Babys Father wrote:
Where to start Nanny. Hmmmm lets start from the first.
I remember the night this started. I went to work that morning and after went to school. Got home cooked dinner and waited for the mother to come home drinking and wanting to fight. i left and tried to find somewhere to sleep. Couldnt came home to her packing. Said dont let the door hit you in the **** and went to sleep. Couple hours later to be woke up and arrested for assault. something i NEVER DID(first strike) Later she told me to come over and she would work it out and tell the truth. Struck me and had me arrested again (strike two) Well i believed in the court system and the truth shall set you free.(yeah right) They dont call it crook county for nothing. Several thousand dollars later and probation for something i never did. I talked to lawyers and even a judge. And the legal advice i got was you have TWO STRIKES. You have custody of one son how would you like to lose him too. The advice i got was stay away from them unless i liked to get (strike three) and lose everything. Wait and be patient and get custody later. Now try to be a parent and do this. Have children and can do nothing. Have a child you will never hold see grow up. And theres more **** than this. Alot more
But if it will bring you comfort nanny. I havent slept ate. Talking to god everyday. Asking why? I hurt more than i ever have and cry. Does this bring you comfort or even happiness i hope my suffering does. Because after all of this all i had was hope. And now thats gone.
A true friend of mine told me god has a reason. And i believe that.
Been down that road, you did the right thing staying away from her, don't blame yourself.....I won't even stop at the store in Creek county anymore!

“Taste the Rainbow”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Lol, look at you fools. No one cares about your drama. Your ignorance is truly showing

Paden,Ok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Looks to me like lots of bad choices were made in raising Cody by both sides of his family. Trying growing up and putting aside the stupid arguements for CODY. Think of what CODY would want you to be doing right now! I bet even the 3 year old was more grow up than you folks are portraying yourselves to be. I know all of you are hurtung ,but come on and get over yourselves. Putting yoursleves first is what got Cody put in a casket. CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

“Taste the Rainbow”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Extended Family1 wrote:
Looks to me like lots of bad choices were made in raising Cody by both sides of his family. Trying growing up and putting aside the stupid arguements for CODY. Think of what CODY would want you to be doing right now! I bet even the 3 year old was more grow up than you folks are portraying yourselves to be. I know all of you are hurtung ,but come on and get over yourselves. Putting yoursleves first is what got Cody put in a casket. CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING?
Word!
To The Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Bobby C. is this you, from depew??? If so im an old friend. your grandma and my dad grew up in kendrick together. I used to be a friend of chasitys.

Paden,Ok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

JfromOk wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's his daddy at??? Does he have anything to do with him? Wouldn't even swollow his pride and go see him? Would he? What a D!CK!!
From what I gather there were legal reasons that kept him away.
Not the time for drama

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Advice for the family:
Take your drama off the web and get a f'ing life. He said, she said - blame this one, that one, and the other. It's too late, sounds like someone should have stepped up long ago and took some action, Cody would probably still be here. No need for being selfish right now, healing is tough - remember Cody right now, not the drama.
a friend from far away

Plaistow, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

I can't stand to hear another awful word about "the father"...he is a good man and he is hurting more than any of you will ever know. Blame is not going to bring this beautiful child back and neither is bad mouthing either parent. They are both going through something that most of us, hopefully will never have to go through.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stroud Discussions

Search the Stroud Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 min Sam 71,365
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Jul 11 Wow 8
Stroud to sell former outlet mall property to S... (Nov '07) Jun 27 choices 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jenks 11,281
Steve Gilbert Jun '14 Parisian 1
Flammable gasses to be stored by local business May '14 You Should Worry 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stroud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stroud People Search