3-Year-Old Dies After Stroud Accident

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A three-year-old involved in a traffic accident Saturday on Highway 99, about six miles north of Stroud, has died.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
couldnt imagine

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

my prayers to the mother who lost the child. i can't and don't want to imagine living life w/o my child.
OwassoRon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Sad story and sad loss of life. My thoughts go out for the families affected.

Sad that it could have been prevented. Mustangs do not have seating for 5 people and a child. Legally, the 3 yr old should have been in a car seat. If he was then some adult was not buckled in. Also, red light and stop sign runners, run rampit in this state. It's amazing to me to watch how many people do it, purposely and inattentively. Hopefully something good will come out of all this.
LvCntryLife

Bristow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Geez, this is horrible, my prayers are with this family!

Why were all those people in that Mustang??? What were they thinking?
tulsagirl

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

i couldnt imagine not taking the proper precautions while driving with a young child. it is terrible what happened.... sorry to the family..

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

How tragic. I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of this poor child. Thoughts and prayers to all involved, including the people in the SUV. This must be very difficult for them as well.

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

That poor baby.
FYI

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

:( sniff, sniff, tear.

“I'm not hiding.Lorna D.”

Since: Aug 08

Paden,Ok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

How terribly sad. I'm so sorry for this family's loss.I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a child.My prayers are with you.
Codys Aunt Angela

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Cody was a beautiful Soul...whom I gotten to know this last summer. I gave him his first water hose bath this summer and counted with him with quarters up his arm...with lots of I love you and baby kisses.....His Mother is worthless and careless putting herself and her habits first...they need to charge her with child endangerment...she was more concern about her drugs than her child...
JfromOk

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Codys Aunt Angela wrote:
Cody was a beautiful Soul...whom I gotten to know this last summer. I gave him his first water hose bath this summer and counted with him with quarters up his arm...with lots of I love you and baby kisses.....His Mother is worthless and careless putting herself and her habits first...they need to charge her with child endangerment...she was more concern about her drugs than her child...
Where's his daddy at??? Does he have anything to do with him? Wouldn't even swollow his pride and go see him? Would he? What a D!CK!!
babies uncle

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Codys Aunt Angela wrote:
Angie this is Tony and you need to shut your mouth what about that worthless peace of shit brother you have that couldnt even show up at the hospital while his son was dieing. let alone he never took part in his life and that was by his own deadbeat choice so as far as Im concerned you can all go to hell.
babies uncle

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

my comment to all this is just that I think that the family has suffered enough and people need to show more respect and keep there comments to a polite and more supportive level. and to all those who can not! go to hell.....!
babies uncle

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

JfromOk wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's his daddy at??? Does he have anything to do with him? Wouldn't even swollow his pride and go see him? Would he? What a ****!!
that man was never there and probably wont go to the grave
stroud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Codys Aunt Angela wrote:
I KNEW SOMEBODY WOULD SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE DRUGS IN THE CAR.... ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE TRUTH CAME TO LIGHT....
Babys Father

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

I will Be at the funeral. And will be on good behavior. There should be nothing but respect for the dead. This is truely a sad time.
Neighborhood Nanny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

stroud wrote:
<quoted text> I KNEW SOMEBODY WOULD SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE DRUGS IN THE CAR.... ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE TRUTH CAME TO LIGHT....
No one said there was drugs in the car, and if you listen to Angela she is clueless as to the facts. Drug screens were done on all that were in the car and they all came back clean. So where is this Bull coming from.
Neighborhood Nanny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Babys Father wrote:
I will Be at the funeral. And will be on good behavior. There should be nothing but respect for the dead. This is truely a sad time.
FATHER How can you call yourself a father when you have never been in this precious childs life and he never knew you. What is this (respect for the dead) How about respect for this precious child, he does have a name.
I had been in his life for the last 2yrs and never even heard of you...... His papa was his daddy, and he was papa's boy.
Neighborhood Nanny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Codys Aunt Angela wrote:
WHO ARE YOU ? How can you be an aunt if your brother has never been a father.
Babys Father

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

Where to start Nanny. Hmmmm lets start from the first.
I remember the night this started. I went to work that morning and after went to school. Got home cooked dinner and waited for the mother to come home drinking and wanting to fight. i left and tried to find somewhere to sleep. Couldnt came home to her packing. Said dont let the door hit you in the ass and went to sleep. Couple hours later to be woke up and arrested for assault. something i NEVER DID(first strike) Later she told me to come over and she would work it out and tell the truth. Struck me and had me arrested again (strike two) Well i believed in the court system and the truth shall set you free.(yeah right) They dont call it crook county for nothing. Several thousand dollars later and probation for something i never did. I talked to lawyers and even a judge. And the legal advice i got was you have TWO STRIKES. You have custody of one son how would you like to lose him too. The advice i got was stay away from them unless i liked to get (strike three) and lose everything. Wait and be patient and get custody later. Now try to be a parent and do this. Have children and can do nothing. Have a child you will never hold see grow up. And theres more hell than this. Alot more
But if it will bring you comfort nanny. I havent slept ate. Talking to god everyday. Asking why? I hurt more than i ever have and cry. Does this bring you comfort or even happiness i hope my suffering does. Because after all of this all i had was hope. And now thats gone.
A true friend of mine told me god has a reason. And i believe that.
Babys Father

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Neighborhood Nanny wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO ARE YOU ? How can you be an aunt if your brother has never been a father.
Maybe you need to read below

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stroud Discussions

Search the Stroud Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 56 min Packing Heat 69,678
OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Fri Wow 8
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
Stroud to sell former outlet mall property to S... (Nov '07) Jun 27 choices 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun 16 Jenks 11,281
Steve Gilbert Jun '14 Parisian 1
Flammable gasses to be stored by local business May '14 You Should Worry 3
•••
•••
•••
Stroud Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stroud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000