Car Accident Kills Oklahoma High School Golf Star

STROUD, OK A car accident near Stroud killed a Shawnee teenager Monday. Kyle Lewis was returning from the All State Golf Tournament in Tulsa. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Organized ignorance, eh?”

Since: Apr 09

Hollywood, Yugoslavia

#67 Aug 10, 2010
same town, you need to stop sparring with these guys. It is not honoring your friend. In fact, some might even consider you are shining a bad light on him. Let it go. Honor him to the people that knew him, because these yo-yos aren't worth the aggravation, and you'll never get them to come let you whip their butts anyway.
holey moley

AOL

#68 Aug 10, 2010
Invest a Gate wrote:
same town, you need to stop sparring with these guys. It is not honoring your friend. In fact, some might even consider you are shining a bad light on him. Let it go. Honor him to the people that knew him, because these yo-yos aren't worth the aggravation, and you'll never get them to come let you whip their butts anyway.
You ar mostly right. Thanks
Brandon

United States

#69 Aug 14, 2010
This thread started out pretty nice, and now its just sad. I knew kyle and he was a great kid.He died before he should have and thats a sad thing. Lets not lower ourselves to the level of the people that just want to spread hate, lets do what kyle would do for anyone of us. Lets pray for his family, lets be happy that he will never feel pain again, and lets reflect on the wonderful life that he got to lead. This thread is about him and his family, not us and our pettines. Kyle will always be loved, Kyle will always be missed, but we will see him again one day.

“More than just a Resident”

Since: Jul 10

Glenpool, aka Meth Capital

#70 Aug 15, 2010
Invest a Gate wrote:
Especially since I never said anything bad about Kyle. I do have to wonder a little now that I can see what kind of friends he kept. What a terrible way to slander a friend who has passed. But that's the kind of prissies our public schools are putting out. They get offended because someone doesn't think the death of one kid is more important than another just because he was a golf star.
Golf Coach

Sand Springs, OK

#71 Aug 15, 2010
Meth Capital Bloviator wrote:
<quoted text>
They get offended because someone doesn't think the death of one kid is more important than another just because he was a golf star.
It is no less important because he was a golf star either. News is news. It is what it is. Start a blog or something if this news forum's selection of stories is not to your liking.

#72 Aug 15, 2010
Golf Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
It is no less important because he was a golf star either. News is news. It is what it is. Start a blog or something if this news forum's selection of stories is not to your liking.
I never said it was any less important either. You don't seem to be that bright. Do you just "coach" golf to play for free instead of work for a living?
night crawler

AOL

#73 Aug 15, 2010
<quoted text>
I never said it was any less important either. You don't seem to be that bright. Do you just "coach" golf to play for free instead of work for a living?
Hey meth head you are one piece of art, like you find written on the $hit house walls:quote for a good time call the METH HEAD from around the Tulsa area: he will do you a humm job that will last a life time, you stupid backup donkey. For a person to use the death of anyone for his or her kicks is just plain sick like you Meth Head. As the person from the same town stated come to the football field at Bethel Acres and he will kick your donkey into the Wild Cat creek and if he needs any help I'm sure there will be some K-1's there to finish the job you sick creep.
Golf Coach

Okemah, OK

#74 Aug 16, 2010
<quoted text>
You're not a very good guesser. Or maybe it's because you are not that bright. Apparently you are pretty bitter about your life for whatever reason.

I do work full-time for a living, and I was volunteering my time as a golf coach so the kids at another school could play. We had some very talented boys in my program too. Some may even make some money at it one day, but probably not. Most just benefited from the fellowship and had some fun and learned some sportsmanship.

You say you never said it was any less important. And yet you feel some perverse need to come on here and argue with those that know the boy and are saddened by his death as if it were somehow less important.

We don't care about the loss to the sport. We care about the loss of a young human being. You're the only one that seems to think his talent as a golfer makes a difference in that regard. The reporters simply chose to put that in their report because it was revealed during their investigation. I suggest you take your beef up with them if it bothers you that much.

#75 Aug 19, 2010
Golf Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a very good guesser. Or maybe it's because you are not that bright. Apparently you are pretty bitter about your life for whatever reason.
I do work full-time for a living, and I was volunteering my time as a golf coach so the kids at another school could play. We had some very talented boys in my program too. Some may even make some money at it one day, but probably not. Most just benefited from the fellowship and had some fun and learned some sportsmanship.
You say you never said it was any less important. And yet you feel some perverse need to come on here and argue with those that know the boy and are saddened by his death as if it were somehow less important.
We don't care about the loss to the sport. We care about the loss of a young human being. You're the only one that seems to think his talent as a golfer makes a difference in that regard. The reporters simply chose to put that in their report because it was revealed during their investigation. I suggest you take your beef up with them if it bothers you that much.
I just push the idiot buttons on this forum for laughs. They reset everytime. You guys are a great crowd.
slum dog

AOL

#76 Aug 19, 2010
<quoted text>
I just push the idiot buttons on this forum for laughs. They reset everytime. You guys are a great crowd.
This proves you are a very sick idiot to post on here for laughs. You are the most sicko scum ball jerko donkey and all other words combined you piece of $hit that is on the face of this planet. Someone will find you out fried brain.

#77 Sep 4, 2010
slum dog wrote:
<quoted text>This proves you are a very sick idiot to post on here for laughs. You are the most sicko scum ball jerko donkey and all other words combined you piece of **** that is on the face of this planet. Someone will find you out fried brain.
:)
night crawler

AOL

#79 Sep 6, 2010
<quoted text>
:)
you are correct on your handle 'more than a rodent' must be the drug dealer and a sick jacko of a two headed snake.:)(:{;}; shotgun reloaded fast you sick ba$tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stroud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 75,875
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 17 yeah 2,668
What about Attorney Craig Key?? (Jun '12) Sep 13 Craig client 709
Indian Springs Sep 10 Bill Johnson 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sep 7 Leo 11,289
Say NO to a Prison in Stroud (Apr '08) Sep 7 Carrie 2
Rock Cafe is no longer for sale Sep 5 SANDY AKA BLONDIE 2
•••
•••
•••

Stroud Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stroud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••