United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Ain't he a dandy? I just come here to see what idiocy he has posted and egg him on! LMAO at RED DOPE!
RED DOG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Extended Family1 wrote:
O my...where are those waders when you need them. It has gotten deep in here. Just layer upon layer of the same old crap tho. RedDog you must start doing ur business out of the high traffic areas. No one wants to step in any of ur droppings.
Seriously, aren't youa bit tired of repeating the same stuff again and again, We've all heard you. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the insane posts between you guys. They make zero sense. Some of your posts have been rather disgusting, yet you accuse him of being a pedophile and junk. I couldn't care less who you are. But, I am asking you to stop all the nonsense postings. If you feel the need to talk do so, but please stop the mindless drivel and sexual references. Rationale and a resonable tone go alot further than the hateful, ugly remarks you have been making (whatever names you go by).
Sweetie you must like those other posters for they are the ones doing the topic postings and I will continue to respond to the sh*t Heads who think they are better than the real people of this town and you might stay in your little town and do your thing and stay out of something you have no clue as to what started it(A LIAR)(confessed liar on national news). So you just stand up and take up for the liars and then YOUR true colors will show.

“I'm not hiding.Lorna D.”

Since: Aug 08

Paden,Ok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I'd like not just you but watchdog and the others to shut up about it also. it's accomplishing nothing but annoying people.
Sal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Hey, anyone heard about them thar ropin arena that them washed up preacher that married the Estep girl is puttin in? Hope he can make it with that there ropin areana better than he did at preachin. Well, gotta go, momma is callin me in for vittles. Hope she is makin squirrel soup again. Only bad thing is it gives her gas in the middle of the night.
JimBob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Merry Christmas to the Prague Village Idiot - you are so deserving of your title!
RED DOG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

JimBob wrote:
Merry Christmas to the Prague Village Idiot - you are so deserving of your title!
Jimblow you starting the new years out by giving hummm jobs to all your backers from hilltown? I bet you let the missy watch you and your mate do things so she can learn about the birds and the beees
observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

No way could RED DOG EVER lose the title he has earned as THE PRAGUE VILLAGE IDIOT!
RED DOG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

observer wrote:
No way could RED DOG EVER lose the title he has earned as THE PRAGUE VILLAGE IDIOT!
Ms. Nootbaar holds the record as the ONLY ONE who never received her diploma for lying. Now that's a record that any school can bragg about for she is the only one and I mean the only one right red around the mouth butchface?
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

You still holding that stolen diploma as your trophy LOOSER? She graduated, some adolf bitch kept her diploma on account of a power trip, cause thats ALL they could do LOL!
& Your still a sniveling winy bitch so what else is new LOL!!!!
mac grubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

watchdog wrote:
You still holding that stolen diploma as your trophy LOOSER? She graduated, some adolf bitch kept her diploma on account of a power trip, cause thats ALL they could do LOL!
& Your still a sniveling winy bitch so what else is new LOL!!!!
Now Raymond you stay away from the real people and I bet you have never received a Diploma have you that is from a real school? Is Flave dating thered butchface from this site??
watchdog

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

observer wrote:
Ihave the title now and no one can take it away from me you hear stupid!!.
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LOL MacSTUPIDINBRED post as watchdog because he wanted to be like me when he grew up, but then when he got older( never grew up ) the silly bitch realized it was to much of a coward to break the cycle it's ancestry had laid out for it to follow.
So it hides behind it's concerned mother's skirt and tries to brow beat descent folk on the net cause thats what inbred cowards do right queerbait?
dog red

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bow wow big yellow dog from Holdenville viva Washington state pen as I read your stuff and I hear you just keep posting as if you were in Holdenville and NOT washington state.
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Thats because i'm not in washington stupid! That's right I'm not in washington, but you ARE STUPID!
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

@ReddogMacStupid, the whole www knows your an inbred idiot methtard no matter what you post as!
not watchdog

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

doggie poop the channel master removed your # 151 posting. What's the deal?
Duke

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

not watchdog wrote:
doggie poop the channel master removed your # 151 posting. What's the deal?
What drugs have you been ingesting, Rainman?
RED DOG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Duke the fluke what kind of drugs you still on? Chaneg the letter D to a F and the letter 'k' to a 'c' and you and see how smart the lawton stoogie is. Why don't you cometo the next school board meeting and tell the good people of PRAGUE JUST HOW STUPID THEY ARE FOR FOLLOWINGTHE RULES. Please bring Ms. Foolsbar and her dada the smart one who made a fool of both on the national news with you Lawton person. We all wonder why the National news did not make any follow ups on Ms. Foolsbarrs Diploma.
Creepy Ass Cracker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Hell, even I'm not as ignorant as that 'red dog' character. He has earned the title of "Prague Village Idiot" just from reading his many, many posts. Hope he isn't representative of most people in that area!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stroud Discussions

Search the Stroud Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 min Chick 71,814
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a Christian (Nov '08) Tue zmann777 22
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Jesus 11,284
OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Jul 11 Wow 8
Stroud to sell former outlet mall property to S... (Nov '07) Jun '14 choices 8
Steve Gilbert Jun '14 Parisian 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lincoln County was issued at July 30 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stroud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000