Fans want license plates to feature M...

Fans want license plates to feature Man of Steel | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 14 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Fans want license plates to feature Man of Steel | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Superman's famous S insignia will grace specialty license plates in Ohio if a nonprofit society formed to honor the comic superhero's creators has its way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

flounder

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 28, 2011
lets support hb107 to remove the front license plate first then worry about superman. the front bumper on my 1955 chevy pickup is falling off, i will have to put on a board for the bumper, the trailer park will not allow a wood bumper. i live in an upscale trailer park and have strict rules to follow
IMHO

Athens, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Does the license tag come with a pocket protector?
Perry White

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2011
What's the fine for driving faster than a speeding bullet?
Patrick Collins

Dayton, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2011
What next -- squirrels?
Tony F

Lorain, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2011
If they have a picture of superman, let's be sure that they don't put Gov. Kasich's pic on the body!(that's a JOKE!)
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2011
Can I get a tag with Mayor McCheese on it?
dont ask dont smell

Dublin, OH

#7 Jul 28, 2011
Wow...this is urgent!!! No other problems in the state,nation or world to worry about...
Rufus

Vienna, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2011
Patrick Collins wrote:
What next -- squirrels?
Groundhogs.
Retardican Voter

Independence, OH

#9 Jul 28, 2011
Patrick Collins wrote:
What next -- squirrels?
No. Just nuts.
George Jefferson

Millbury, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2011
dont ask dont smell wrote:
Wow...this is urgent!!! No other problems in the state,nation or world to worry about...
It raises revenue for the state. Does that make you feel better?
Cooter Brown

Delaware, OH

#11 Jul 28, 2011
This is effing stupid.
George Jefferson

Millbury, OH

#12 Jul 28, 2011
Cooter Brown wrote:
This is effing stupid.
Between your name and comment, you certainly live up to the image most people have of Delaware.
White Collar Redneck

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 28, 2011
flounder wrote:
lets support hb107 to remove the front license plate first then worry about superman. the front bumper on my 1955 chevy pickup is falling off, i will have to put on a board for the bumper, the trailer park will not allow a wood bumper. i live in an upscale trailer park and have strict rules to follow
Actually, in general, I support the idea of doing away with the front plate, in or out of a trailer park. All of my cars (Jeep, Saab, Alfa, VWs) could stand to go without. On my friend's immaculate BMW, it ruins to the lines of the front fascia and looks tacked on. You don't need a '55 Chevy with a wood bumper to realize a front plate is an unnecessary and unattractive waste of metal.
Aaron

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 29, 2011
Love the idea! Where can we sign the petition?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strongsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) 10 hr Tina 5
Drunk driver northbound on Prospect Road crosse... Sun Catchthem 1
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record (Jan '17) Jul 22 Whitey 2
Rental shoes sole falling apart Jul 21 Toni 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 4 Musikologist 22
Jim Poulpee and the Tippy Toe Tappers Jun '17 Jim Poulpee 4
River Edge Jun '17 Middie 1

Strongsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Strongsville Mortgages