Samantha Archer and Marco Davonte killed in crash

Jul 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

Two 18-year-olds from Strongsville were killed in a head-on crash Sunday afternoon in Hinkley Township.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sad_In_Avon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Today was the sentencing for Andrei Zaharie. He did get the maximum sentence after pleading no-contest. It was over when the judge announced that Andrei Zaharie was driving 99.4MPH just one second before impact according to the engineers at Mitsubishi. Andrei Zaharie had nothing to say. A quick "I'm sorry for what I did" that sounded hard for him to say. I know he meant it but it would have been nice for him to say more. Samantha's father Dennis was very emotional when he gave his speech to the judge begging that Andrei Zaherie get the maximum sentence. All these years working for the fire department and paramedics trying to save lives and his beautiful daughter was taken by an irresponsible young man. The judge explained his ruling very well so that everyone understood why he choose to apply the maximum sentence. Marco's father put me to tears when he told the court how Marco's young brother will never be an uncle. 10 yrs seems like such a lenient sentence for killing two people so recklessly. We all love you deeply Samantha and Marco. We dream that you are in a better place.
cassidy

Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

i met marco and talked to him many times he is my cousins cousin. i♥him and miss him,we all miss you espicially your family and mom and dad and the cristinos!
♥ you sam and marco
cassidy

Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

i remember the funeral, firetrucks and it was real big, we miss you!
Kelsey

Broadview Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Marco was my neighbor since 4th grade when I moved to Strongsville and became and older brother to me and was the best big brother a girl could ask for.Sam lived on the street over from us and before they ever got together Marco already had talked about her everyday and knew that someday he would be with Sam and love her. They both had the biggest hearts and smiles I have ever seen. It has been 3 years since the crash and not a day has gone by that I have not thought about them and miss them more than the day before. I love you and miss you two so much I can't even put it into words. Everyone is thinking about you especially today. RIP Marco & Sam..

Our lives may end, but our love lasts forever <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 23 at 10:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Strongsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Strongsville People Search