Samantha Archer and Marco Davonte kil...

Samantha Archer and Marco Davonte killed in crash

There are 24 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Samantha Archer and Marco Davonte killed in crash. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Two 18-year-olds from Strongsville were killed in a head-on crash Sunday afternoon in Hinkley Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
strongsville reader

Oak Forest, IL

#1 Jul 21, 2008
i knew who both sam and marco were they were always known as the cute and happy couple. this is so sad to read and hear about. they will be in our prayers:(

r.i.p. marco and sam
you just never know these days..
Strongsville Parent

North Olmsted, OH

#2 Jul 21, 2008
Tragic...truly tragic! My son graduated with Sam and remembers her as always being happy. We'll keep Sam and Marco and their families in our prayers. God Bless Them.
casey

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2008
this is so sad. i knew marco and we were good friends. i still cant believe it. i hope everyone that knows them and even if you dont witll pray for their families and keep them in your thoughts.
Coach

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2008
Please spell Marcos last name correctly, thanks.
marlene

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2008
i didnt know Marco and Sam very well but i always saw them around school they were a really cute couple even though i didnt know them that well there story is terrible and i keep their parents in my prayers every night. R.I.P MARCO DADANTE & SAMANTHA ARCHER STRONGSVILLE WILL MISS YOU
ash

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jul 22, 2008
i cant beleive this happened to two great people. i knew sam, not marco. she was always so happy and always nice to EVERYONE. i dont understand why this had to happen =( rest in peace we will miss you dearly!
Sam and Linda

North Olmsted, OH

#7 Jul 22, 2008
Please say a prayer for the families of Marco Dadante and Samantha Archer they are both loved ones of our extended Strongsville family ,they were both taken home to be with God the Father,Christ our Savior and the Holy Sprit.They will be missed until we are with them again.
Sam, Linda,(+ Sydney +),Angelo and David Giannola
Strongs Parent

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2008
My daughter and her boy friend were very close to them. They were the sweetest kids. Why this has to happen to nice kids I dont understand. May God bless both these famlies. Please know you are in all of Strongsville's prayers.
Felica

Lakeland, FL

#9 Jul 23, 2008
god bless them, they r in a better place.
Felica

Lakeland, FL

#10 Jul 23, 2008
but at the same time everything happens for a reason.god takes good people always ..i go to strongsville
Jessica

North Olmsted, OH

#11 Jul 24, 2008
i didnt know sam and marco personally but whenever i saw them in the halls they were always so happy and sam always had a big smile on her face.. rest in peace your greatly missed<3
ex girlfriend

AOL

#12 Jul 24, 2008
i was always soo mad wen i seen the two of them walk in tha hallways togethre
but one day it just came over me that they were happily in love or if they wernt they sure seemed like they were
i became close with samantha and me and marco stayed close
i will miss both of them dearly
they meant alot to me=[
Mariah

Kent, OH

#13 Aug 30, 2008
This is one thing that has tuched me very deeply. I don't know Sam or Marco, but I think an pray for them daily. My sister graduated with Sam this year. I couldn't imagin living without her. I feel so sad for the families. I want you to know that they are with God an that Sam an Marco will always be with you. Hold on to your memories. NEVER FORGET!! GOD BLESS!!
Mikey

Westlake, OH

#14 Sep 6, 2008
Sam was my neighbor
She used to babysit me
I will miss her forever

RIP SAM AND MARCO
Perry Reader

Mentor, OH

#15 Sep 9, 2008
I didn't get the pleasure of knowing Samantha or Marco, as I don't live in the Strongsville area. But, this is such a tragedy that should've never happened. They were beautiful kids, and their lives were taken way too early. It just breaks my heart, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them, and their families. It really bothers me that this happened. Our children are supposed to outlive us. I have a 14 yr old son, and now I worry about him even more.
I know that they're together in a better place now, but it doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts and prayers are with their loved ones. I can't even imagine the pain, sorrow and great loss that both families are feeling now. I did find a memorial site on line that might help with some comfort where you can create a memorial for them at "virtual memories". It's a very nice website where you can post their pictures and videos of them and share your thoughts, and anyone can sign the guest book, and view their pictures and/or videos, and best of all it's free. It would be really nice of someone would create a memorial for each of them or one together. I know that even though it would be very sad, it makes you feel closer to them and other people could get to know just how wonderful and beautiful these two kids really were and how much impact they had other people. I know that I would visit both of them, even though it would make me cry more. I look forward to meeting them in heaven one day.
RIP Marco and Samantha
Debbie

Mansfield, OH

#16 Sep 11, 2008
I am Samantha's Aunt... Her inside beauty, was even more beautiful than the outside. Samantha's love and joy was so evident and if you know her parents Dennis and Peggy you would know how this was evident in all their children. This family is loving, silly and disciplined. I am always so proud of Dennis and Peggy on how they have faced lifes challenges.and their strong faith in Jesus, and family.
Katy

Medina, OH

#17 Oct 15, 2008
i remember the day i heard the news, i was on vacation at Kalahari. When i heard the names i started to cry realizing the previous week would have been the last time i talked to both of them. it was so sad to loose them. I feel for the family of both, but just remember, they are in a better place now, and we will never forget them.
Jordan

Cleveland, OH

#18 Jan 13, 2009
Samantha was the most beautiful girl i knew. She ALWAYS had a smile on her face. I remember times when we used to have sleepovers and she would always put a smile on my face too. R.I.P. sam & marco, your greatly missed.
Perry Reader

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2009
I still think about these two beautiful and innocent teenagers everyday, and still get upset over this tragedy. I know that Andrei Zaharie was supposed to have his trial today at 1pm..., I'm just hoping and praying that justice is served for all the pain and suffering that he's caused so many people for the loss of Samantha's and Marco's lives. Their family and loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers are with them and their families always, especially at this time when their loved ones have to go through living their tragedy of loss all over again. RIP Samantha and Marco
Perry Reader

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2009
Well, now I guess I have to wait to see what Mr. Zaharie gets when he has his sentencing April 27th. I'm just hoping and praying he doesn't get just a slap on the wrist or little time for this. I believe that their lives were worth alot more than what I'm afraid he's going to get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strongsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car waxing service? Nov 20 mobile99 1
Mozenas' Restaurant (Nov '08) Nov 14 Janet 3
Drunk driver northbound on Prospect Road crosse... Nov 12 Big Red 2
Poll Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Nov 8 Formertenant 18
Strongsville Teacher Murdered In Home Nov 2 O snap 6
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Oct 23 Umm 9
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Sep '17 anon2 69

Strongsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance