Car accident - fatility
Paula Stanifer

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2007
I am trying to find information about a car accident in which a teen driver was killed. The accident was either 3/14/2007 or 3/15/2007. Could someone please provide me a link to a local newspaper? She was a Strongsville, Ohio resident.
Thank you.
[email protected]
kailen

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 16, 2007
For some reason, the news papers/stations haven't picked up on this yet. There aren't any articles on the Plain Dealer site or channel 3, 5, or 8's websites. But, her name was Sydney Gionola, SHS graduate of 2006. I'm pretty sure that she hit a utility pole by the Speedway on Prospect and 82. It happened on 3/15/07. The wake is at Jardine's (Pearl Rd.) on Sunday from 2-6 pm and the funeral is at St. Joseph's (Pearl Rd.) on Monday.
Eugene Erlikh

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 17, 2007
I loved Sydney with all my heart, when I heard this I was devastated. I miss you so much Sydney I would do anything to just hear your voice for a minute... come back to me baby, please

I need you.... I love you
Eugene Erlikh

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 17, 2007
There is a myspace group, if anyone wants to join, it is a group for the loss of Sydney, if you were close to her, or an acquaintance. Please distribute this info to anyone you can.

http://groups.myspace.com/sydneygianola

Thank you
bell

Amherst, OH

#5 Mar 20, 2007
Eugene Erlikh wrote:
There is a myspace group, if anyone wants to join, it is a group for the loss of Sydney, if you were close to her, or an acquaintance. Please distribute this info to anyone you can.
http://groups.myspace.com/sydneygianola
Thank you
Some things are just flat out unexplainable. I am sorry Eugene
greg

Boston, MA

#6 Mar 22, 2007
would anyone happen to know a girl in strongsville named cari miller she is like 20 years old and i really would like to find her she was the one and i let her go
Bob

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 27, 2007
does anyone have any current information about the rock throwing incidents going on from bridges over the Ohio Turnpike?
Fellow_Graduate

Akron, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2008
Strange, I am from her graduating class and I never knew her. Then again I was one of those creepy introverts so I suppose that isn't much of a surprise.
Either way it is a shame that this happened. Such is the stark reality we all must face one day. Best wishes to their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strongsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Builder at the Links/Fairways. Mon Yep 1
Friend? Mar 19 WestVee 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar 7 Krazychick 66
Borgen Project fundraiser at Master Pizza March 16 Mar 3 Granny is a fruit... 2
News Pair in Medina jail on drug charges (Aug '07) Feb '17 mikie 5
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record Jan '17 Theresa 1
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... Jan '17 Rochelle anthony 2

Strongsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Strongsville Mortgages