Cleveland man recovering after being ...

Cleveland man recovering after being shot by Strongsville police officer

There are 4 comments on the story from Dec 4, 2011, titled Cleveland man recovering after being shot by Strongsville police officer. In it, reports that:

The shooting occurred at 2:40 p.m. in the parking lot of the Walmart store at 8585 Pearl Road.

Join the discussion below, or

Just Curious

San Diego, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
I love how all of the comments are how bad the cops are...for shooting a man who WOULD NOT COMPLY with commands! Hellol, is everyone really this stupid? Ya know what? If a cop asks you to do something, you should probably do may save your life.

Since: Dec 11

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Has it been released if the man was armed? Justin Kresty
Just Curious

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2011
It doesn't matter if he was armed or not. It doesn't matter if he was dealing drugs or not. When a cop says let me see your hands and you INSTEAD choose to reach into your jacket what do you think is going to happen?

If you are a Cleveland cop, one who has been shot at more than once, do you think you would wait to see if he shoots you first?

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Shoot first and ask questions later....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strongsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Dean Mar 8 Kevin 1
Fire at Goldies Deli Feb 27 Mickeyboy 3
News Three men accused of leading police officers on... Feb 27 Denise 2
News Man in clown mask carrying knife scares element... Feb 27 Denise 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Jan '18 pfffttttt 71
News Ex-Congressman Dennis Kucinich to launch bid fo... Jan '18 Proof or Dare 9
Kassey Dean Jan '18 Joe 1

Strongsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Strongsville Mortgages