Police Chief Isn't Opposed to Guns in Bars -- As Long as People Follow the Rules

There are 14 comments on the Patch.com story from May 18, 2011, titled Police Chief Isn't Opposed to Guns in Bars -- As Long as People Follow the Rules. In it, Patch.com reports that:

With Ohio poised to start allowing gun owners to carry concealed firearms into bars and restaurants that serve alcohol, Strongsville's police department isn't up in arms, so to speak, about the new law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#1 May 18, 2011
Uh oh, Tory's going to blow a fuse now.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#2 May 18, 2011
Louiston wrote:
Uh oh, Tory's going to blow a fuse now.
LOL! Tory is borderline insane with hatred at LEOS. The vast majority, of whom, have done nothing to violate our rights, nor will they.
A sober thought

Alexandria, VA

#3 May 18, 2011
Allowing us to carry while in businesses that serve liquor is a huge step of freedom.
But in my opinion there should be one steadfast rule that we must follow.
1. If you drink, don't pack.
Like DUI laws for drivers there should be a CUI law for carrying. If you carry and drink you should lose the right to carry.
How are you going to defend anyone while you're juiced?

What ya' have to say about this Tory?
Sharkey

Louisville, KY

#4 May 18, 2011
A sober thought wrote:
Allowing us to carry while in businesses that serve liquor is a huge step of freedom.
But in my opinion there should be one steadfast rule that we must follow.
1. If you drink, don't pack.
Like DUI laws for drivers there should be a CUI law for carrying. If you carry and drink you should lose the right to carry.
How are you going to defend anyone while you're juiced?
What ya' have to say about this Tory?
Well, I know what I say to it: If you cannot drink responsibly, a gun has NOTHING to do with your behavior. Come on over to Indiana and watch as the drunken blood-baths FAIL TO HAPPEN 7 nights a week.

A responsible, law-abiding member of society is going to be a responsible, law-abiding member of society whether he has a gun, a knife, a beer or a cheeseburger.

We tend to see in others what we see in ourselves. I am glad you recognize your alcohol and self-control problems and choose for yourself to not "pack" when drinking. However, the projection of your own inadequacies onto the rest of us in the attempt to restrict our rights and liberties is a typical liberal extremist subversive action.

Keep your hands off my rights.
OKay

Alexandria, VA

#5 May 18, 2011
How many people drive drunk and never have an accident?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 May 18, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Tory is borderline insane with hatred at LEOS. The vast majority, of whom, have done nothing to violate our rights, nor will they.
Article wrote:
Police Chief Charles Goss supports Americans' Constitutional right to bear arms ...
All Amerikanos say that before they list the things they want us to do to be allowed to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.

"...the right (RIGHT) to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed UNLESS the person is drunk or insane."
Article wrote:
Police Chief Charles Goss said that while a number of police groups have opposed the measure, he supports Americans' Constitutional right to bear arms -- "as long as they're law-abiding, sober and sane."
I support his employment as Chief Pig as long as he's law-abiding, sober, and sane.

Here's what's really important (what the govt cheerleaders like Wolverine don't want to acknowledge), is the typical armed male eating a burger in a restaurant is not anywhere near the threat as is an armed, sanctioned by the State, Chief Pig. He can boss a handful or more of armed thugs, equipped with two way radios, all who have been hired by him (hand selected), which means they all have NAZI values.

The greatest threat to our freedom, privacy, and safety doesn't come from a person who gulped a few beers, it comes from the people who lie and tell you they're safety experts (govt employees). The pigs don't serve and protect YOU, they serve and protect their employer (our worst enemy), the govt. NO ? then who has the guns ? YOU or the PIGS ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 May 18, 2011
OKay wrote:
How many people drive drunk and never have an accident?
How many people get drunk and never shoot anyone ?
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#8 May 18, 2011
LEOs are patriotic American too, you psychofucknutz!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 May 18, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
LEOs are patriotic American too, you psychofucknutz!
LEOs are dirty criminals. I've been one of their victims for many years. I would know. I also have a recently issued FOID card proving I have not been to a mental institution in the last five years, nor do I have a criminal record.

I live in DuPage county Illinois, the county where Rolondo Cruz was placed on death row for a crime he never committed. He was finally pardoned after ten years of captivity. Police and prosecutors worked closely to convict Cruz and then to get him a death sentence.

Any person who would tell you LEOs are patriotic and honest is either a liar or insane or both. Illinois is one of two States that don't allow conceal/carry and that's primarily because Illinois pigs are against it.

Today, after I repeatedly criticized police for their ILLEGAL conduct (here on Topix), my neighbor, a retired pig, placed his two full sized, loud mouthed dogs outside so they would create a non-stop noise from barking. He has done this in the past, so I'm very familiar with his harassing tactics. The local pigs will also use loud vehicles to try to harass and silence me (or to incite me to react in a illegal manner).

Pigs love to incite gun owners to get them to kill innocent people (to perform a multiple victim shooting rampage). I've lived next to this pig for years now and have become a gun owner because of it. I've learned to keep a gun for protection from police.

Wolverine's children should be blacklisted like me. He and his family don't deserve the benefits of living in a free country.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 May 18, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
LEOs are patriotic American too, you psychofucknutz!
Watch a short video of this "patriotic" LEO:

Wolverine wrote:
LEOs are patriotic American too, you psychofucknutz!
Did you jump up and down and scream after I attacked LEO's ?

Here, do it again: almost all pigs are gun-hating Nazis.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#11 May 18, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>LEOs are dirty criminals. I've been one of their victims for many years. I would know. I also have a recently issued FOID card proving I have not been to a mental institution in the last five years, nor do I have a criminal record.
I live in DuPage county Illinois, the county where Rolondo Cruz was placed on death row for a crime he never committed. He was finally pardoned after ten years of captivity. Police and prosecutors worked closely to convict Cruz and then to get him a death sentence.
Any person who would tell you LEOs are patriotic and honest is either a liar or insane or both. Illinois is one of two States that don't allow conceal/carry and that's primarily because Illinois pigs are against it.
Today, after I repeatedly criticized police for their ILLEGAL conduct (here on Topix), my neighbor, a retired pig, placed his two full sized, loud mouthed dogs outside so they would create a non-stop noise from barking. He has done this in the past, so I'm very familiar with his harassing tactics. The local pigs will also use loud vehicles to try to harass and silence me (or to incite me to react in a illegal manner).
Pigs love to incite gun owners to get them to kill innocent people (to perform a multiple victim shooting rampage). I've lived next to this pig for years now and have become a gun owner because of it. I've learned to keep a gun for protection from police.
Wolverine's children should be blacklisted like me. He and his family don't deserve the benefits of living in a free country.
You are insane. The vast majority of LEOs in this country are patriotic & upstanding citizens. Those, like you, who hate cops, are criminals with long rap sheets or anarchists. Which is it, you pyschofucknuts?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
You are insane. The vast majority of LEOs in this country are patriotic & upstanding citizens. Those, like you, who hate cops, are criminals with long rap sheets or anarchists. Which is it, you pyschofucknuts?
You are insane. The vast majority of LEOs in this country are self-serving criminals. Those, like you, who love pigs, are criminals with long rap sheets or anarchists. Which is it, you pyschofucknuts? Were you booted out of the army ?
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#13 May 19, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. The vast majority of LEOs in this country are self-serving criminals. Those, like you, who love pigs, are criminals with long rap sheets or anarchists. Which is it, you pyschofucknuts? Were you booted out of the army ?
Sorry numbnutz, but I possess 3 HONORABLE discharge certificates for the 3 tours served. I also have NO CRIMINAL record. LEO haters like you, however, normally an extensive rapsheet or are anarchists. Which is it?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 May 19, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
Sorry numbnutz, but I possess 3 HONORABLE discharge certificates for the 3 tours served. I also have NO CRIMINAL record. LEO haters like you, however, normally an extensive rapsheet or are anarchists. Which is it?
Stupid fk. Nothing can be verified on the internet. Talk is cheap, and no person toots their own horn better than a pig. I respect the rule of law, unlike the pigs who serve and protect antigun pigs and politicians. Religious freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strongsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney John Zalic Sat CARS Member 8
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
News Reverend Robert M. Chaffee May 7 Gary Dewey 1
Animal Planet Investigates Petland (May '10) Apr '15 AliceClare59 33
Review: Crawlers Unlimited (Mar '14) Apr '15 rons 5
Poll Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Mar '15 CryingDolphin 15
News Second Strongsville Teacher is Arrested, Charged (Mar '13) Mar '15 Brian King nimby 6
More from around the web

Strongsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]