BiTcHdAtMaDeUrUn

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Stay in coalgate & keep ur ass out of hugo Nobody wants your shakin put me to sleep no dope cookn bakin ass bullshit

Since: Oct 11

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2012
I met the bastard when I wouldn't do something illegal for him he stole something from my house of great value wish I knew wer to find him
jim wright

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Why don't you try to make me stay in coalgate you piece of shit coward.If you know me then you have my cell number. Call me or text me and i'll meet you and you can say it to my face. Ahhhhhh..........But we both know that will never happen. You are too scared and weak to stand up and face me in person. I put my name to what i'm writing. Will you do the same? Hell no!You weak-kneed,punk bitch,cock sucking coward!
Brandon the great

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2012
See your still as hostile as ever. Lol
jim wright

Enid, OK

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Yeah,I am hostile. People run their mouths and want to hide their identity. If they are speaking the truth they wouldn't hide like the cowards they are.
webeknowin

Durant, OK

#6 Feb 18, 2013
iainttrippin wrote:
I met the bastard when I wouldn't do something illegal for him he stole something from my house of great value wish I knew wer to find him
Just what is it he took and is there a reward for recovery????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stringtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THROAT SLASHER released from prison,,,,,,,,,,,,... (Feb '11) Nov '17 Nancynurse 4
Colby Crowder (Jul '11) Oct '17 Mind Blown 13
Anyone goes to Sherman or Dennison Texas Oct '17 Anonymous 1
Atoka Hospital Oct '17 Rumble Fish 3
News Atoka's L.T. Pfaff 828 yards away from Oklahoma... (Sep '10) Oct '17 Maybe Pick Up Alu... 7
Ryne Rector Oct '17 LOL 3
Bob Frasier Sep '17 Caney fire 12

Stringtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stringtown Mortgages