Probation for sister, house arrest for girlfriend of Twinsburg police officer's killer

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ohio.com

A Cuyahoga County judge has sentenced the former Akron girlfriend of convicted killer Ashford Thompson to six months of house arrest for her role on the night of the slaying of Twinsburg police officer Joshua Miktarian.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Joe Friday

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Remember this judicial dumbasse's name in the next election, two turds try and help a cop killer evade justice and all they get is probation?????????? better yet start a recall campaign on this judge right now-where is the state FOP on this??????????
Babs

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

These two POS b^tches need clubbed. RIP Josh.
Undercover Brother

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dat judge have some gaul to do dat! Them hoe's will be in trouble again - within six months!
Dini

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Sad Sad Sad what dam shame,this is bullshit.The judge should be put away for his crime. RIP Josh and to his wife dont worry they will get theres someday.

“STUPIDITY HAS NO PREJUDICE”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

At least they are going to get something for trying to cover for the idiot,now if the justice system would just give him the needle and stop letting this POS waste tax payers money with appeals, justice would be done.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Who's side the judge supposed to be on? Maybe he can go to the two scum-woman's houses and join them in some crack parties! How can someone abate a murder, especially of a law officer and get those light sentences? People get more time for stealing a loaf of bread to feed their family for cripe sakes!
Carma will get those two bitches one day. They WILL pay the price.

And to officer Josh's wife Holly, I'm so sorry for what all happened. You be strong and take care.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Maple Resident wrote:
Who's side the judge supposed to be on? Maybe he can go to the two scum-woman's houses and join them in some crack parties! How can someone abate a murder, especially of a law officer and get those light sentences? People get more time for stealing a loaf of bread to feed their family for cripe sakes!
This is true. I was reading up on that Amish beard cutting case. They sentenced the leader of that cult to 15 years in prison. 15 years in prison for cutting off beards? I think rapists get less time than that.

You can hit a guy over the head with a baseball bat and take his wallet, and if caught, probably a year or so in prison, but don't you dare mess with his beard. LOL @ our justice system.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. I was reading up on that Amish beard cutting case. They sentenced the leader of that cult to 15 years in prison. 15 years in prison for cutting off beards? I think rapists get less time than that.
You can hit a guy over the head with a baseball bat and take his wallet, and if caught, probably a year or so in prison, but don't you dare mess with his beard. LOL @ our justice system.
I couldn't figure that beard sentence out either when I heard it but I been listening to WNIR with Couch Burner, who replaced Howie, and he said there's more to the story. For one thing, when they entered the houses to cut the beards, they broke in. That's break in and entry. Also, there was a gang of them who held the victims against their will. Probably a lot more too. So, now I see where the 15 year sentence came from. But still like you say, sentences don't seem to even out. Distract a police officer from doing his job and because of that, he's murdered and the distractor gets probation. Steal a candy bar and get hand cuffed, hauled off to jail, a court date gets set, and you get a month in jail with the other hard criminals. Way to go, lawmakers. Good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Streetsboro Discussions

Search the Streetsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min Canton 28,511
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 8 Cliff 135
Smelly city drinking water gets a dose of carbon (Aug '08) Jul 6 miss fortune 16
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Lisa Proctor one sick parent. Jul 1 Tommy 8
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Jul 1 Tommy 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Streetsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Streetsboro People Search