wild cougar sightings
mark matsko

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2006
anyone been seeing a wild cougar east of airport road and also pea patch road i heard this now from 3 or 4 people that live out there? please watch out if you live out there hes a big one!
gwrs

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2006
I hadn't heard anything about any cougars.
Anna Dancy

Angier, NC

#3 May 20, 2007
How come I live in hudson and never heard of these things.
ive lived n better

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2008
saw one yesterday in long point- he was large too ,running alongside the road to the fields . hang on to your chickens ...
Daniel Alexander Russeau

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 9, 2008
ive lived n better wrote:
saw one yesterday in long point- he was large too ,running alongside the road to the fields . hang on to your chickens ...
I travel with my Job. I stopped at the Hardees on rt 23. had to wait in a line. Looked over my eye caught movement to the side of me, I saw a huge cat going into the overgrown weeds & old building off to the side of the parking lot. It had to be 2.5 to 3' tall at the rear end, I only caught the torso behind the front legs to the back end passing into this brush, I know IT WAS A CAT tan in color tail slender and long drawn down and close to the back legs, not a dog for sure. I sort of thought WOW, because I know a cat from a dog any day, it had to be a cougar!
Coco Crisp

Metamora, IL

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Yeah, there isn't a Hardees in Streator.
dranka

Waterloo, IL

#7 Jun 6, 2010
Highly unlikely. They don't move around much in the daytime.
carl simon

Excelsior Springs, MO

#8 Jun 15, 2010
Coco Crisp wrote:
Yeah, there isn't a Hardees in Streator.
in ottawa there was ON 23 with old buildings behind it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Streator Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gru... (Oct '10) Sat Walt Lomgmire - S... 44
help plz trying to find my family (Jan '11) Jun '15 Gif 8
streator chat (Jan '10) Mar '15 Davey84dc 3
Sarah Row (Dec '14) Dec '14 Dr Adams 1
News West Pullman's 116th Street sees uptick in homi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Shirley Pizzamiglio (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carol 2
Gas Prices (Jul '14) Nov '14 Bent Over 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Streator Mortgages