Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2012
Joan Terry Donahue

Rohnert Park, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2012
To you nay-sayers, critics who have little/no ability to speak correctly, and seem to take great fun in mocking a small town:
If you don't like GR, then don't go there! You must have a pitifully shallow life if you get your kicks by using a variety of adjectives (words that describe nouns)and nothing more due to your limited vocabulary.Do you know what nouns are?
Many GR residents turned out @ 2AM with clothes, lawn chairs, quilts, and offers to help in any way.
GR doesn't claim to be a bustling metropolis. It's a small town that cares about each other! I know because I was BORN & RAISED there.
Don't pollute a small, welcoming town!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Streator Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr newpoly 1,910
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Gas Prices Aug 19 Too High 2
Debate: Ferguson - Streator, IL Aug 18 Bogart420 1
Tiffany Dream Bockelman (Dec '10) Aug 17 Onlyme 4
•••
•••
•••

Streator Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Streator People Search