Native Streator brothers both publish...

Native Streator brothers both published authors

There are 2 comments on the The Times story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Native Streator brothers both published authors. In it, The Times reports that:

Streator has borne two published writers who also happen to be brothers. Thomas A. and Peter G. Thomas, sons of Pat Thomas of Streator, are both published authors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

friend

Mansfield, IL

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Dr. Thomas, you have a right to be proud of your boys. I went to school with Pete. He was a very special person. Even in death, he continues to touch our hearts. He will be missed. Tom, I never really knew you, just of you. continued success to you.
Lived_on_Hilltop _Dr

Joliet, IL

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Pete lived behind us for a while. I went to his house, remember the swimming pool area and all the aquariums. We were friends for a couple years, he was a gentle soul without a mean bone in his body.
RIP Peter, haven't thought of you for a while. Seeing this makes me sad, but happy you got to live out your love of animals and writing. You made your own universe in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Streator Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No foul play suspected in body discovery Oct 29 Brad 1
Sarah Row (Dec '14) Sep '17 El man 4
Praying 4 missing kayaker (Apr '17) Apr '17 Praying 1
Kabrina Corso behind bars again! (May '16) Mar '17 Smith 7
Patty Local bust down (Jan '17) Jan '17 Busting the Bust ... 1
Tiffany Dream Bockelman (Dec '10) Aug '16 Beautiful angels 5
Prada aka Jeffrey Durbin (Nov '15) Jan '16 Chris fazio 7

Streator Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance