Since: Dec 12

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Nikky,

This is Ryan. I would like to talk to you. I don't care about what happened in the past and I miss you. If i did anything to hurt you, i am sorry. I want you to know that if you need me, I will be there for you. I just want to make things right.
I still have the same phone number.

Your friend Ryan

If anyone reading this knows Nikky I would appreciate if you would let her know I am looking for her. Thanks
Tammy

White Pine, TN

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Nikky brooks. Nasty

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Nikky brooks. Nasty
what exactly makes her nasty in your opinion?

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Please don't be rude people, I am just trying to find her.
the unknown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Hey Ryan,
Haven't seen you since the wife and I seen you at Pigeon Forge. Still have that truck? I will let Nikky know for you, I see her every once in a while. lol, don't be a stranger, I am living at the same place you visited last time you were over here. Pardon me Ryan, I have to address Tammy's comment. Good to hear from you.

If this is the Tammy I know, there is nobody more nasty than you. So you have a lot of room to talk. Now that's the pot calling the kettle black...now isn't it. never mind, your not intelligent (smart) sorry, I forgot that long words are hard for you to comprehend, "confuse you" sorry again, enough to figure that one out, its above your grade level! You don't have to say anything about how many times you had to re-read this post before you understood it.(it sunk in)...
Ryan

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2013
the unknown wrote:
Hey Ryan,
Haven't seen you since the wife and I seen you at Pigeon Forge. Still have that truck? I will let Nikky know for you, I see her every once in a while. lol, don't be a stranger, I am living at the same place you visited last time you were over here. Pardon me Ryan, I have to address Tammy's comment. Good to hear from you.
If this is the Tammy I know, there is nobody more nasty than you. So you have a lot of room to talk. Now that's the pot calling the kettle black...now isn't it. never mind, your not intelligent (smart) sorry, I forgot that long words are hard for you to comprehend, "confuse you" sorry again, enough to figure that one out, its above your grade level! You don't have to say anything about how many times you had to re-read this post before you understood it.(it sunk in)...
Hey,
I don't have the truck anymore. The engine locked up and I didn't have the money to fix it, so I had to sell it.

I hope you are doing alright. Give me a call sometime. I still have the same number. I don't have yours though.

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2013
the unknown wrote:
Hey Ryan,
Hey buddy,
I would like to come by and visit with you if that would be alright. When would be the best time?
We have a lot of catching up to do! Lol
Let me know.

I hope you and your family are doing alright.
Right

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Ewes
Dan Da Man

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2013
I dun them all! git me a beer and a BLT samwhitch! Yah!!! danks fer da fun Nikky and tammie tittieboomers! i luv them skanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strawberry Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Shoffner 1 hr Moe 6
Roadways are not your trash can 1 hr Trashy people 4
Keck Scandal 2 hr Corruption 20
looking for a big thick stud to help friend (Jun '14) 6 hr 9insandgirth 65
Brent m Tolliver 9 hr Courthouse worker 1
**Is JOE BROOKS Running for County Mayor in 201... (Dec '16) Wed yagotjokes 104
Taco Hell Wed One of these cind... 13

Strawberry Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

Strawberry Plains Mortgages