Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

STFU Johnny, you will see all the trouble you can handle before long.........
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Exactly what do u mean by that?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
STFU Johnny, you will see all the trouble you can handle before long.........
Wat do u mean by that? Hum... seems like a personal vendetta.

I think it's between the Native Americans, and the Blacks, and the Germans. Frederick Douglass liked the Germans. He said, As one has to be, in order to be against slavery, is German. Just being German, one is against slavery, since they immigranted out of Prussia in order to get some freedom, w/ land acquisition. Germans populated Northern Kentucky, and Louisville, but not much else in the South. Most of them landed in the Midwest, in Iowa, Ohio, and further west out there. It's sad and pathetic that my cousins, who are Gripshovers, meaning they are Germans, don't know diddly crap about their German heritage... instead, taking up the Confederate flag, and pretending like they're REBELS! When in fact, in Sandfordtown, Kenton County, the first Germantown for the Gripshovers (founded by BF Stanford), John Hunt Morgan attacked those German immigrants! There was always beef between the Germans and the Confederate racist WASPs. William Justus Goebel, who would have been the greatest Governor KKKentucKKKe has ever had, was slain in 1900, by the Confederate/Big Business/Railroad/Monopoly interests. William Justus Goebel, a German, who was raised in Covington Kentucky, had also shot a Confederate in a "duel" like circumstance... though it's hard to tell what happened. Goebel had a bullet hole in his coat, and the other guy, the Confederate (Sanford? Stanford?), had two bulletholes in his brain. KKKentucKKKe was said to have seceded FROM the Union AFTER the Appomattox ending to the Civil War. This is because, many Confederates entered into state politics, and quickly seized control, for several decades after the Civil War. William O'Bradley, the first Republican Governor of KKKentucKKKe, was very adamant about stopping the lynching, and the mass outbreaks of anarchic violence against blacks, and their white radical allies... those "radicals", who had the misguided notion that black folks were people too. Those people were targeted by the Confederates too.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The irony is, that the two main proponents of white supremacy in the Northern Kentucky Gripshovers, of Camillus and Teresa's KKKlan, had brown skin! And once you've stripped yourself down to hatred of some group of people, which is a strawman argument, like hating 'liberals', or 'fascists', then you've got nothing. Either folks will have to believe you, or else, they'll receive your hatred. It's sad and pathetic really. I remember when I quoted MLK, after the N bomb was dropped, and said we should judge a book by its contents, not it's cover; that we should judge a person by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin, and they all looked at me like I was crazy. One of my brown-skinned cousins turned his back on me, and said, "We whites need to stick together." Funny thing is, I'm more paler than most folks, so I'm whiter than all the brown-skinned Gripshovers, and I guess, blacker too. So the brown-skinned Gripshovers, by becoming white supremaCYSTs, eventually came to hate themselves. Which makes sense really. Since the Gripshovers were used as tobacco slaves on the farm, as long as they hated black folks, then they wouldn't see how they were being treated just like the slaves were. I saw a picture of black slaves w/ a strawhat on, but I never remembered anybody giving me a strawhat, to prevent the massive amounts of sunburn I got, or the nicotine poisoning...

It's ironic because the brown-skinned Gripshovers eventually grew to hate themselves. They don't know diddly crap about their German heritage (and they are SO PROUD of their culture of ignorance), and German heritage is a wonderfully rich heritage. The Germans basically constructed our entire American educational system, as well as many Churches, and bridges, and buildings, and their scientists and engineers constructed many inventions we all use... the LCD screens, Diesel engines, etc. Lots of stuff. I'd love to parse it all out one day. But it's ironic, because the brown-skinned Gripshovers, they HATE black folks, they talked so much racism, about how they'd say mean things to black folks, or do mean things, and how funny they thought being mean was. They didn't have any notion of who they were. When asked about the Civil War, they'd say we didn't know our history, when really, it was the brown-skinned Gripshovers who didn't know their own history. They went from being sophisticated German immigrants, who all spoke German, who had family solidarity, and lots of morals and customs and knowledge about farming and the world, into ravenous seething white supremacist bigoted morons. My culture and heritage was stripped away, and that's why being "white" has had so little meaning for me. The brown-skinned Gripshovers acted like being "white" was the greatest thing ever, but it's not. It's absolutely nothing. It's unearned privilege. It's supposed to mean that you're better than others. That's what "white" means. It came from the days of slavery, and from Johann Blumenbach, a racist scientist... Whites were free, and Blacks were slaves. Because of slavery in America, we still have white and black, when nobody in this country, is either white, or black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Strathmoor Village Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Strathmoor Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••