Stratford woman charged with abuse

Stratford woman charged with abuse

There are 2 comments on the Aberdeen American News story from Jul 27, 2006, titled Stratford woman charged with abuse. In it, Aberdeen American News reports that:

A Stratford woman is in jail, accused of neglecting her two young children. Christine M. Turner, 20, appeared in magistrate court Wednesday morning, where she requested a court-appointed attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Aberdeen American News.

xxx

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2006
Alright, you pro-lifers, let's see you put your money where your mouth is and adopt these children if they are removed from their mother. This is why abortion is often the lesser of 2 evils.
abc

Aberdeen, SD

#2 Aug 2, 2006
Good Idea, but chances are she is gonna get her kids back eventually.......this makes the town look bad, but she is not even from Stratford, she has only lived there for a few months!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stratford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend fun Jun 4 Mjake 1
Seeking my other half Apr '17 James 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Bucky Goldstein 18
Review: Matt's Tree Service (Feb '12) Feb '12 Saddles 1
News More ways to tell you're a true Aberdonian (Feb '07) Dec '07 ProudPirate 7
News Aberdeen resident pleads guilty to Stratford bu... (Apr '07) Apr '07 JPB 1

Stratford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stratford Mortgages