Lower my tax bill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cops do your job

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2017
There are cars parked within 2 feet of a crosswalk right in front of their house. There's cars parked in handicapped parking right by the police station on the backside of Shoppers Square all the time. There's cars on Monroe Street, now that they widen it ,who can't park within the lines of the parking spot. All of these are ticketable offenses. Let's lower my tax bill by ticketing the stupid people in this town.
Ioss

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2017
Cops do your job wrote:
There are cars parked within 2 feet of a crosswalk right in front of their house. There's cars parked in handicapped parking right by the police station on the backside of Shoppers Square all the time. There's cars on Monroe Street, now that they widen it ,who can't park within the lines of the parking spot. All of these are ticketable offenses. Let's lower my tax bill by ticketing the stupid people in this town.
Chill out dbag. We hate narcs.
Tommy 2 time

New Hartford, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2017
Cops do your job wrote:
Stop being a bit*h.
Masi

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2017
I better go see my buddy the mayor and get on top of this. No parking on your easement either in the winter. Start writing some God damn tickets around here.
Spacemonkey

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2017
Cops do your job wrote:
If everyone would just get a teleport the problem would be solved. Damn white cracker holding the people down
save

Herkimer, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2017
How about cutting spending instead. Cut it 1% and you will save more money then you would collect in parking fines. "Cut Spending" - is that forbidden in the land of progressives? WOW what a radical idea!
Mrs K

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2017
save wrote:
How about cutting spending instead. Cut it 1% and you will save more money then you would collect in parking fines. "Cut Spending" - is that forbidden in the land of progressives? WOW what a radical idea!
Do you know this administration cut spending this year by about 110,000? First time the budget has been smaller than the year before in my lifetime and Iím 64. They seem to get it.
Surprising

Little Falls, NY

#8 Nov 27, 2017
Cops do your job wrote:
Couldnít agree more, but as you can see most people donít care.
curious

Herkimer, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2017
Mrs K wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know this administration cut spending this year by about 110,000? First time the budget has been smaller than the year before in my lifetime and Iím 64. They seem to get it.
Well far as I know taxes did not go down so where was the reduction in revenue from or did they just bank that savings?
Abcd

Little Falls, NY

#10 Nov 28, 2017
Mrs K wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know your school taxes are going to go through the roof with all the new updates they're doing sure the States paying for some but the couple thousand of us that pay taxes here are going to pick up the millions that are left. Thanks Clete. So lowering the budget and raising school taxes isn't really helping anyone.
Momo

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2017
curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Well far as I know taxes did not go down so where was the reduction in revenue from or did they just bank that savings?
Because of Obamacare and state retirement increases there arenít any savings. In every other town in upstate NY those increases mean taxes go up but in little falls that didnít happen the last two years because they cut spending. I have a lot of problems with our town but how this administration handles the budget isnít one of them.
curious

Herkimer, NY

#12 Nov 28, 2017
Momo wrote:
<quoted text>

Because of Obamacare and state retirement increases there arenít any savings. In every other town in upstate NY those increases mean taxes go up but in little falls that didnít happen the last two years because they cut spending. I have a lot of problems with our town but how this administration handles the budget isnít one of them.
That does not explain where the revenue was decreased or where the extra $110,000 went. If it went to Obamacare or state retirement that means it was budgeted for so where was the budget cut and where was the loss in revenue from or what happened to the $100,000?
The Z man

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2017
curious wrote:
<quoted text>

That does not explain where the revenue was decreased or where the extra $110,000 went. If it went to Obamacare or state retirement that means it was budgeted for so where was the budget cut and where was the loss in revenue from or what happened to the $100,000?
Spent sending a few employees into retirement. Gold retirement watches are not cheap these days.
Abcd

Little Falls, NY

#14 Nov 28, 2017
So if in a 2 year period You don't raise taxes say 2% then in the third year raise them 4 or 5% will you still think they're doing a good job? Taxes have to be increased they have never increased them, so when they do increase them it's going to be devastating.
Grammy

Syracuse, NY

#15 Nov 28, 2017
curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Spending was decreased. Why is that concept so hard to figure out.
curious

Herkimer, NY

#16 Nov 29, 2017
Grammy wrote:
<quoted text>

Spending was decreased. Why is that concept so hard to figure out.
Not hard to figure out just hard to explain seeing how no one is. Easy to make a statement harder to back it up with an explanation.
Taxman

Little Falls, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2017
If you think they're not going to raise taxes your nuts
No Increase

Little Falls, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2017
The reason there is no increase in taxes is because of the big movie shoot. It brought in enough revenue to balance the budget for 2 years. Little Falls is glorious again.
old timer

Little Falls, NY

#19 Nov 30, 2017
OK we would like to know what happen to the work on Vets park and tennis courts?
Duh

United States

#21 Dec 4, 2017
old timer wrote:
OK we would like to know what happen to the work on Vets park and tennis courts?
What's wrong with the tennis courts and the ball field? The ball field looked fine to me. Tennis courts just need a grind and repave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stratford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump V UN 1 hr Blackout 1
Lisa Douglas Randall like to be abused 4 hr Lucky 1
Delgado Commies campaigning 6 hr Maoist Pantsuit 5
Deb 6 hr Haha 18
Dale and Linda Skibinski (Sep '17) 6 hr Upyourz 10
Boyd Wells 6 hr Brut 8
Church 7 hr Trumper man 1

Stratford Jobs

Personal Finance

Stratford Mortgages