Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,356

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213342 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Retard much? I never said that I was a Christian. You have to do better than that sugarnipples.
Now as for the pedophiles in Church, well moron, pedophiles are not always gay. In fact over 80% are married heterosexula men, most of which are Christian. One can only wonder why YOU people hide behind Jesus.
Uh-oh. "sugarnipples" That means you're mad at him.

I thought I was your sugarnipples Jizzy. See how you are?
Rusty

Monrovia, CA

#213344 Aug 30, 2013
Commies put the screws to yeah, sideways and rusty.
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213345 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...as we grow we eat the meat..." Too funny!
Obiously, you and some others on this forum do not understand Scripture at all because you do not have the Holy Spirit in you. In the New Testament in First Corinthians Chapter 3 Verses 1-3 and I quote: "And I Brethern, could not speak unto you as unto Spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat; for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal; for wheras there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

This was speaking of divisions of the Church at that time and these men were dividing Christ Body, the Church meaning (called out) in greek. Apostle Paul said I fed you with milk, meaning like a newborn, you do not give them solid food right away, you give them milk, then after a time, then you give them meat or solid food because they able to eat by that time, the same way as Scripture, you learn and learn and learn until you start understanding what Apostle Paul learned from the revelation of Christ, and then you are able to get into the meat of the word, otherwords, the true meaning.

You are making yourself very foolish by misquoting something that you do not understand. Take the time to Study the Scriptures and you will be surprised how God can teach you if you are really serious about wanting to know, otherwise you will be wasting your time and continue to misquote Scripture because you are not Spiritually discerning the Scripture. We all have to start somewhere, so why not take the time and start from the beginning and learn the milk of the Word of God? But, first you have to ask Christ for forgiveness for your past sins and then He through the Holy Spirit will start teaching you the Truth.
Puees

Monrovia, CA

#213346 Aug 30, 2013
Pick up the posting speed you bunch of loser's..
droid

La Habra, CA

#213347 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obiously, you and some others on this forum do not understand Scripture at all because you do not have the Holy Spirit in you. In the New Testament in First Corinthians Chapter 3 Verses 1-3 and I quote: "And I Brethern, could not speak unto you as unto Spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat; for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal; for wheras there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
This was speaking of divisions of the Church at that time and these men were dividing Christ Body, the Church meaning (called out) in greek. Apostle Paul said I fed you with milk, meaning like a newborn, you do not give them solid food right away, you give them milk, then after a time, then you give them meat or solid food because they able to eat by that time, the same way as Scripture, you learn and learn and learn until you start understanding what Apostle Paul learned from the revelation of Christ, and then you are able to get into the meat of the word, otherwords, the true meaning.
You are making yourself very foolish by misquoting something that you do not understand. Take the time to Study the Scriptures and you will be surprised how God can teach you if you are really serious about wanting to know, otherwise you will be wasting your time and continue to misquote Scripture because you are not Spiritually discerning the Scripture. We all have to start somewhere, so why not take the time and start from the beginning and learn the milk of the Word of God? But, first you have to ask Christ for forgiveness for your past sins and then He through the Holy Spirit will start teaching you the Truth.
Yo seriously need to get laid. Christian mingle?
Tossed

Monrovia, CA

#213348 Aug 30, 2013
I would say, to much number 7 red dye and fruitossed? What do you think?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213349 Aug 30, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>No way Paco, you're my butterbutt. That fool is a bigger dipshiet that Brian_G and you combined .
But of course not as big as you Jiz! You're the biggest dipsh!t of all Topix! We're just minor dipsh!ts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#213350 Aug 30, 2013
droid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo seriously need to get laid. Christian mingle?
I hear they have a gay section ( chuckle )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213351 Aug 30, 2013
droid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo seriously need to get laid. Christian mingle?
I am considering joining Christian mingle, get a real hot date, talk Jesus for little while then f*** her like an animal! For Jesus and Uncle Sam and the greater good of course.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213352 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obiously, you and some others on this forum do not understand Scripture at all because you do not have the Holy Spirit in you. In the New Testament in First Corinthians Chapter 3 Verses 1-3 and I quote: "And I Brethern, could not speak unto you as unto Spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat; for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal; for wheras there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
This was speaking of divisions of the Church at that time and these men were dividing Christ Body, the Church meaning (called out) in greek. Apostle Paul said I fed you with milk, meaning like a newborn, you do not give them solid food right away, you give them milk, then after a time, then you give them meat or solid food because they able to eat by that time, the same way as Scripture, you learn and learn and learn until you start understanding what Apostle Paul learned from the revelation of Christ, and then you are able to get into the meat of the word, otherwords, the true meaning.
You are making yourself very foolish by misquoting something that you do not understand. Take the time to Study the Scriptures and you will be surprised how God can teach you if you are really serious about wanting to know, otherwise you will be wasting your time and continue to misquote Scripture because you are not Spiritually discerning the Scripture. We all have to start somewhere, so why not take the time and start from the beginning and learn the milk of the Word of God? But, first you have to ask Christ for forgiveness for your past sins and then He through the Holy Spirit will start teaching you the Truth.
No, I understood it. You said "we eat the meat".

So, do you have a nice Christian adult daughter or grandaughter? You can probably see where I'm going with this.
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213353 Aug 30, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you, and others like you want to clutch that cloak of christianity so tightly, just like your eyes shut tightly to the damage you do to your fellow human kind, that you will allow folks that believe just like you to call themselves a christian.
it is you that judges others. it is you that will be judged similarly when your time comes. you don't know other's minds and hearts.
When God Created the world, he made a perfect world. Man has changed the world through sin, not God, but God through His Mercy loved His Creation that he had planned way ahead of time that he may have to send His Son Jesus down to earth to save His Creation. God through the Holy Spirit is the ONLY ONE that has a permanent healing. I know some people personally that went for some help in a psychiatric clinic and all 3 committed suicide and they were on the drugs that the clinic gave them. When the Holy Spirit gives you healing, you are healed!! I have experiencd this myself with some family members who I know were healed by God through His Son Jesus. You are denying the Power Of God and the Power of His Resurrection. I would seriously consider asking God through the Holy Spirit to guide you. If you are caught up in any sin and do not confess that sin, then God will not hear your prayers. You have to be very serious and follow Christ. I am not talking about things that we might do that do not please God (First Corinthians Chapter 3), but sins of the flesh or things that are lustful (Galatians Chapter 5). Alot of people are being deceived by Satan and think that they can accomplish just about anything without God in their lives, but without God, you really are being deceived and your accomplishments add up to nothing, for God gave us knowledge to use His Power to accomplish things and he gets the full Glory and one of His accomplishments is HEALING FOREVER!!

Also, remember the adversary the devil, is like a roaring lion, who walketh about seeking whom he may devour. You have to be aware all the time of anything that he might put in your path daily that would turn you from God, for the devil if very trickey and we will have to cast him away continually until the end of our lives. He is not interested in ones that do not believe in Christ, but he is interested in the ones who say they are Christian and then he goes in for the kill.
Fr Antonius Bracchus IV

Sonoma, CA

#213355 Aug 30, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that we are in different places in our walk in the Holy Spirit and we may not all agree on some issues, for we drink milk when we first know the Word and then as we grow we eat the meat of the Word of God, but as being a Christian for many years, I have yet to see a True Believer in Christ that has the Holy Spirit decide that they remove Scriptures out of the Bible so they can sin or they just think there were mistakes. I have been in Bible Studies with other denominations my whole life. At one time of my life, I belonged to Christian Women's Club which has most all the denominations that we can think of and my job was to organize the Studies in my own area and make sure they were run properly. At times, there were disagreements, but the Scripture was all read and believed, but Christians may be learning as I am still learning, for that does not mean that I am taking out what I do not agree with, for I know that if there is something in Scripture that I do not understand, I keep studying and then in time I understand by comparing Scripture with Scripture. God is not the Author of confusion, for he will teach you the Truth if you are sincere about learning it. If you are using the Scriptures just to disagree with someone or take Scripture out that you do not agree with, then you will never learn what God has for you.
There is one thing that I do know that all the people that I have studied with, I have never seen anyone use foul language, call people names or put anyone down, for having the Holy Spirit within you, you will have respect with others even if you do not agree with them. I have only had 3 people in our studies that were upset with something that was being taught and years later, all three of these people after continuing in their studying the Word of God, came back and apologized to me about how they had handled the situation and that I believe says what Christianity is all about.
Quiet, Child. Know that God can forgive even you. Your transgressions are seeming great, your spirit surely toxic, but he perceives in you a role in his plan. You are not forsaken, withered and evil in eye and mouth for no reason. God will find a path for you to the gate of true salvation. That path is barred to you now. Wait, though. He will surely forgive. Wait, quiet, truth, love. Wait. Your sins will be xyydth herieds wognutst toshigaart flaoup, poldit labsukq.
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213356 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering joining Christian mingle, get a real hot date, talk Jesus for little while then f*** her like an animal! For Jesus and Uncle Sam and the greater good of course.
I know you do not care what anyone says, but God does and someday you will have to face your Creator whether you like it or not and what will you tell him? It will be to late then, for today is the day of Salvation for you do not know if you will be here tomorrow. We only have one life and if you refuse Christ, you will be crying out like in the days of Noah, when he was building the ark and when it starting raining and flooding, people were crying and screaming to into the ark, and like God through Jesus said in the end and I quote: "I NEVER KNEW YOU".
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213357 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I understood it. You said "we eat the meat".
So, do you have a nice Christian adult daughter or grandaughter? You can probably see where I'm going with this.
You are misquoting what I said like usual, we eat the meat of the Word of God. You just have not idea what you are doing or saying and I truly feel sorry for all of you that reject God's Word and that talk the way you do, for God through His Spirit has told me where you will all be that reject Christ and I certainly would not want to be in your shoes. You still have time to Study to show yourself approved unto God, for a workman needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

Whenver I get off this forum for the evening, I am in prayer through the Holy Spirit for all of you that reject Christ. I pray that someone will come your way and you will accept God's message of Salvation. Nothing is so bad that God in His Mercy can turn anyone around to be what he intended you to be in the first place and that is Holy and live a Holy Life.
Blessed Reverend

Sonoma, CA

#213359 Aug 30, 2013
Dear Putz,
There is a cream for the problem you have. Send $49.95, plus $49.95 shipping and handling, for a one day's supply of this wonder cream. All organic, natural ingredients have been discarded and replaced with congealed bacon fat, and secret ingredients from Fukushima for that glow of know.
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213361 Aug 30, 2013
Fr Antonius Bracchus IV wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet, Child. Know that God can forgive even you. Your transgressions are seeming great, your spirit surely toxic, but he perceives in you a role in his plan. You are not forsaken, withered and evil in eye and mouth for no reason. God will find a path for you to the gate of true salvation. That path is barred to you now. Wait, though. He will surely forgive. Wait, quiet, truth, love. Wait. Your sins will be xyydth herieds wognutst toshigaart flaoup, poldit labsukq.
I do not know where you are coming from, but you are not on the same path as I am. We know that we have the Holy Spirit because we love Christ and obey His Commandments. We do not deviate from God's Holy Word and change the Bible around to fit sins. You sound like a guru that makes no sense. Maybe, you are trying, but True Christians in Christ speak the same language and I am not talking about what country or nationalities, I am talking about God's Word. Ask Christ to come into your heart and you will know the Power of His Word and the Power of His Salvation and Healing. May God through His Only Son Jesus (Yeshua) help you to understand.
Blessed Reverend

Sonoma, CA

#213362 Aug 30, 2013
Someone messed with my note to dear lost debsue and I just dont know what to say that I havent already said, though what I said was clouded by the message clouders in whatever land. Debsue probably gets it anyway, as she/he is quite familiar with translating gibberish into goofy behavior directives, and behaving according to same. Boo-Gaah.
Flingers

Monrovia, CA

#213363 Aug 30, 2013
This is OK with me.

IRS continues to hound Tea Party Patriots, demands more data for tax-exempt status, they are a bunch of Wall Street scammers anyway.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#213367 Aug 30, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>This is okay with me.
Russia continues to lock up gays who defy the law and Russia has placed itself as a moral force which has replaced the USA and has gotten the attention of the Middle East and our oil suppliers.
Sounds like your kind of place, you should move there.

You don't agree with freedom or equality or justice, you certainly don't belong here.
droid

La Habra, CA

#213368 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering joining Christian mingle, get a real hot date, talk Jesus for little while then f*** her like an animal! For Jesus and Uncle Sam and the greater good of course.

LOL! That's an excuse I should use that way there's no guilty feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stratford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hackers needed Feb 18 whiteHatGhost 1
Hookups Jan 31 Noahhunid 1
Does any one know Rat from Ventura avenue?? Jan 27 investigators lmso 9
does anyone know Daniel Gonzalez Jan '15 jpenny 5
Ymca Nov '14 Abc123 1
Growing Alfalfa Under Subsurface Drip Irrigation Oct '14 CaliforniaAgribus... 5
Updates: Man arrested in Hanford murder (Nov '08) Oct '14 guero from the H 11
Stratford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stratford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:18 am PST