Vermont brewery told to change beer name

Vermont brewery told to change beer name

There are 23 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Oct 12, 2009, titled Vermont brewery told to change beer name. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The makers of Monster energy drink are taking aim on a Vermont brewery that sells a beer called "Vermonster." Rock Art Brewery, which is located in Morrisville, says it's been told by Hansen Beverage to cease and desist from selling its Vermonster brand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike wildman wood

Woodstock, VT

#21 Feb 22, 2013
i built the vermonster,a chevy 377 cubic inch motor,with a b&j two speed transmission and crowerglide clutch. licensed with nhra,{national hot rod association|} for exhibition drag racing.a v-8 powered drag bike. pictures on vermonster v-8 drag bike. it was raced successfully in the U.S. & Canada for about 7 years. it usually ran the quarter mile in 8 seconds @ 155 plus mph. it is going to be in the Don Garlets museum of drag racing,in ocala,fla. probably in may of 2013. its final home
Bosash187

Maryville, TN

#22 Jul 26, 2015
Deborah McNeil wrote:
There was a motorcycle built in the mid eighties by Terri Hall titled the Vermonster. Mr. Hall is a resident of Brattleboro, the motorcycle was, and still may be touring. The original Vermonster had three chevy motors in it....If there is any confusion, Vermonster came before Monster....
Actually my father mike wood built the vermonster, not terry hall. Terry hall built and drag races custom BMW's.

Since: Jul 15

Maryville, TN

#23 Jul 26, 2015
mike wildman wood wrote:
i built the vermonster,a chevy 377 cubic inch motor,with a b&j two speed transmission and crowerglide clutch. licensed with nhra,{national hot rod association|} for exhibition drag racing.a v-8 powered drag bike. pictures on vermonster v-8 drag bike. it was raced successfully in the U.S. & Canada for about 7 years. it usually ran the quarter mile in 8 seconds @ 155 plus mph. it is going to be in the Don Garlets museum of drag racing,in ocala,fla. probably in may of 2013. its final home
Hi pops, its ashley. I try getting ahold of you by mail and messaging jill on facebook but no reply so maybe you'll get this, just want to apologize. I have lived in TN for 3 yrs now and am a union sheetmetal worker last 2 yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peg's Pickup Bad Service (Dec '11) Oct '15 Kim 2
News Woman accused of shooting firearms instructor d... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Masters crew 2
News Good stuff? Depends on what you're looking for (Mar '08) Jul '15 Joe 2
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Apr '15 Shocked with pain... 2
News Patriotism to bloom at flower show (Aug '14) Aug '14 jenniferzara 3
News Doug Racine out at Vermont Agency of Human Serv... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anne O Toole 2
recommend good taxi firms in Stowe? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ding cabbie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stowe Mortgages