Woman Sets House On Fire With Religio...

Woman Sets House On Fire With Religious Oil | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 12 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Apr 19, 2011, titled Woman Sets House On Fire With Religious Oil | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Summit County woman is in jail Tuesday night after she was accused of setting her own home on fire while her father was inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Keith

Newark, OH

#1 Apr 19, 2011
Fires do tend to create dark clouds of smoke
TV preacher

Blacklick, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2011
A TV preacher sold you snake oil and told you to burn your clothes w/ it? Gullilble!
Robin

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Holy housefire Batman!
Just

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 20, 2011
Hope the judge makes her get counseling. Obviously she needs some. Or we could just wait until she gets violent again...
WTH Chuck

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Oops, my bad...
snorp

Groveport, OH

#7 Apr 20, 2011
A guy with initials J. C. reports a religious fire??
UNEMP DEMO

Upper Sandusky, OH

#8 Apr 20, 2011
BS!! WHAT FAITH WOULD PROMOTE VIOLENCE AND DEATH, NONE I KNOW OF....ALA AKBAR.
FYI..HONEY BAKED HAM HAS A $5 OFF COUPON ON ITS WEBSITE FOR EASTER HAM.
Helpful Handy Andy

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Apr 20, 2011
If you don't mind driving to Polaris, get the coupon off of

http://www.papermintohio.com/ListCoupons.cfm

it's a $7.00 coupon.
Father Murphy

Fostoria, OH

#10 Apr 20, 2011
Maybe she was trying to "anoint" the house.
Wow

Blacklick, OH

#11 Apr 20, 2011
How demonic is that! Bizarre.
Kilroy

Dublin, OH

#12 Apr 20, 2011
This is a perfect example of why people who dedicate their lives to religion are often the most likely to be condemned to hell by Jesus or their God of choice. The most devout religious people (the Pope included) are despised by the real God. Live your life as a good productive person and you will see heaven, but if you turn your precious life over to a religion (ie zealots) you are sure to be condemned to hell.
HELLO_anyone listening

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2011
The need is for an investigation into this incident. This is a huge cry for help, and a lot of flags are apparent, living with Father at 27, Arson, using religious oil? The problem is now they say it is a crime and she will be silenced by prison bars not given a voice for the pain and trouble she is experiencing. By the way the government cuts mental health budgets that is ok with the majority because no one says anything. So she will be re-victimized by the authorities and the judicial system, then put in prison. I am sure everyone in that neighbor hood will feel safer with such a criminal locked up behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripped Screw Jun 16 Shaft 3
Crime watch May '16 Gop 1
Community Rights - must read!!! Apr '16 Scott 1
News Former Akron councilman Bruce Kilby accused of ... (Jan '14) Apr '16 JNemerJr 3
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) Mar '16 VidGuy 25
Bed Bugs Mar '16 jarnold2016 1
News Stow man sentenced after lying about shooting h... Feb '16 Walkin Boss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stow Mortgages