Tuesday is Election Day in Akron, Bar...

Tuesday is Election Day in Akron, Barberton, Stow

There are 12 comments on the Ohio.com story from Sep 12, 2011, titled Tuesday is Election Day in Akron, Barberton, Stow. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

Today is Election Day , but don't bother to go to the polls unless you live in Akron, Barberton or Stow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Drukken Don's band of thugs, including Sparky the Stockboy, no doubt outside of all polls to give you the evil eye. Good luck Mike.

Yes, I like Mike. Just not in my neighborhood.

“Popcorn and Politics,yum”

Since: Mar 10

Massillon,Ohio

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Who won the mayor's race in Akron?

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#4 Sep 14, 2011
1 Political Junkie wrote:
Who won the mayor's race in Akron?
Need you ask? Crakron again gets what it deserves.
Ricky Lake

Cleveland, OH

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Seems like "the don" always has his arm around a chubby blonde???....is it just me...

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Ricky Lake wrote:
Seems like "the don" always has his arm around a chubby blonde???....is it just me...
You could try a dye job @ Fong Boutique @ Massage. A gal's gotta have some cushion with a drunk like that who'll pass out on top every time.

Ricky, that gal looks to be the size of Lake Anna.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Unbelievable! The man spends $150K on Youngs. Another $65k to tarp the roof and have the asbestos removed, and tears it down. He spends 27.5 Million installing a fence on the Y bridge, just to name a few of his outlandish expenditures. He holds a roped off keg fest on top of the First Merit parking deck every July 4th for the fireworks display. He gets drunk and slurrs to people, "don't you knowwwww who I am" anytime someone looks at him negatively. Counltess people know his shady pratices with contractors and illegal bidding processes. Just to name a FEW.

Yet, here we sit again.....DUH!!! The economy is sure to boom now, eh?

“Public Unions=Public Enemies ”

Since: Aug 11

Medina, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2011
Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
Unbelievable! The man spends $150K on Youngs. Another $65k to tarp the roof and have the asbestos removed, and tears it down. He spends 27.5 Million installing a fence on the Y bridge, just to name a few of his outlandish expenditures. He holds a roped off keg fest on top of the First Merit parking deck every July 4th for the fireworks display. He gets drunk and slurrs to people, "don't you knowwwww who I am" anytime someone looks at him negatively. Counltess people know his shady pratices with contractors and illegal bidding processes. Just to name a FEW.
Fact is that Akron is a yellow dog town. And to the few rational people, some of them look at Crooked River County to the north and think that King Donald is somehow a good mayor. None of them realize that if Republicans were running Summit County and Akron, it would probably be the richest and largest in Northeast Ohio, if the political situation in Cleveland was left unchanged. The voters are capable of doing this, after all the county voted for Portman in 2010, but there are not enough visionaires to suggest the Indianapolis option of merging the city and county, which might give the Republicans a fighting chance. But the people get the government they deserve, and they vote to not change the status quo, while Akron depopulates.(The idea that it is depopulating at the lowest rate in Northeast Ohio, and that this is somehow a sucess shows the mass stupidity of Akron-Summit)

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
People are afraid of change, or content with what little they've got. Most of 'em now don't remember what Akron once was. Only when the crime and economic calamities reach their pretty doorstep will CrAkron voters regret their business-as-usual malaise.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
You could try a dye job @ Fong Boutique @ Massage. A gal's gotta have some cushion with a drunk like that who'll pass out on top every time.
Ricky, that gal looks to be the size of Lake Anna.
That's his sister, you creeps.
Undercover Brother

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Well Excuse US! She could use a couple of trips to Jenny Craig!(he's always taking trips)

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Norm Deplume wrote:
<quoted text>
That's his sister, you creeps.
With a creep like him, anything goes.
Undercover Brother

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2011
Wonder how many Jello-shots she can do??(Them "Big Ones" can really put it away!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 12 Shemp 152
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Jul 5 Holly Ann Sazima ... 38
Stripped Screw Jun '16 Shaft 3
Crime watch May '16 Gop 1
Community Rights - must read!!! Apr '16 Scott 1
News Former Akron councilman Bruce Kilby accused of ... (Jan '14) Apr '16 JNemerJr 3
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) Mar '16 VidGuy 25

Stow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stow Mortgages