Hunting Revolutionary War graves

Hunting Revolutionary War graves

There are 26 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 13, 2009, titled Hunting Revolutionary War graves. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Some members of the Ohio Genealogical Society are fanning across the state to document the graves of all Revolutionary War veterans in their counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marilyn Powers

Tucson, AZ

#21 Aug 26, 2009
I was shocked to read of the Boosinger family legend that says that Conrad Boosinger is buried under what is now part of I-76 in Tallmadge. This Revolunionary War veteran is one of my 5th great grandfathers. I would like to know more about this legend.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#22 Aug 26, 2009
Isn't that where Mayor Grimmly allegedly threatened to bury Old Man Grump?
Tom

Chagrin Falls, OH

#23 Aug 28, 2009
Their are three in Aurora.
Sherry B

United States

#24 Jan 14, 2010
Marilyn Powers wrote:
I was shocked to read of the Boosinger family legend that says that Conrad Boosinger is buried under what is now part of I-76 in Tallmadge. This Revolunionary War veteran is one of my 5th great grandfathers. I would like to know more about this legend.
Conrad's daughter, Barbara, married William Price. These are my ancestors. I'm interested in any info you might have regarding this story and any other related to this family. My e-mail is [email protected] balowmsg followed by the "at" sign and dot net. Thanks.
R Taylor

Clarksville, TN

#25 Jun 2, 2010
Marilyn Powers wrote:
This isn't a family legend. Conrad was buried in the Boosinger family cemetery which is now located under I-76. The property was first owned by Tallmadge's first settler, George Boosinger.
graves

Hilliard, OH

#26 Jun 2, 2010
check out the mitchell cemetary in unionville center ohio, first white woman to die in ohio buried there, very old graves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rail (Jun '09) Thu Nivolle 2
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Nov 6 Skillbilly 173
Facebook scammers Nov 2 HesAThief 1
how many have to go missing??? Oct '17 coco4u 1
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep '17 Oneryders Daughter 13
Looking for Lorie (Jun '10) May '17 guest 26
Deke Rivers (Jan '12) Apr '17 One who knows 2

Stow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stow Mortgages