Review: Portrait Innovations

Review: Portrait Innovations

Posted in the Stow Forum

Katrina Moran

Hudson, OH

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Will never go into the place again!
has my childrens hair done at solon appt for 12:50
at 1:30 we finally were asked back,i told them i wanted all the shots of my kids together as this was for easter.I also asked that no white background be used.I wa told by the manager that they could not give me special treatment and it had to be the ame for every customer no matter what i wanted.at that point i should have left but i has just spent 50.00 on getting my daughters hair done .They took two poses of them together and the rest were single shots.My son is 4 and likes to move about like most 4 year olds we ended up with one pic that was ok on a white background.
when i ecplained that i wanted easter pics and did not want the white background she told me to just make them black and white .I asked if she could re take them.I was informed i needed to buy the other prints for her to take the time to do that.after 2 hrs of being there i finally got the pic i wanted even though it was not centered i just gave up.I spent 100.00 in pics that were awful.When i went to go pic them up they were so dark you could not see my kids faces.really did no one look at them? At that time i asked for a higher up manager and i was told they did not know who that was. Very sad now i am spending more money to take my kids somplace else becouse these are so bad i would not give them to anyone.oh and by the way they will not let me return them to get my money back!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Dec 6 Rush 174
News Summit-County 41 mins ago 4:29 p.m.GPS devices ... Dec 6 Mr Shhhhh 1
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Nov 27 Hugh Alpeter 46
rail (Jun '09) Nov 23 Nivolle 2
Facebook scammers Nov '17 HesAThief 1
how many have to go missing??? Oct '17 coco4u 1
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep '17 Oneryders Daughter 13

Stow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stow Mortgages