Blazing Saddle Steak house in Versailles

Posted in the Stover Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeanie

Dixon, MO

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Went to the new rest. in Vers tonite, they were haveing their Grand Opening. well the service was really slow, didnt get our appitizer, the cook forgot it, and food was really cold ( like just out of the frig)baked pot. was hard as a rock but will say steak was good, thin but had good flavor. The waitress did NOT offer us like a free desert or anything for the NO appitizer and the cold food that she took back and nuked it. Sorry think they need to re-organize. They have plenty of help just didnt know how to serve.If I was the owner I would re-think my cook, and my help. Oh and dont bother with the salad bar, here is whats on it,, lettuce, cheese, onions and tomatoes, apple sauce and pudding, saltines that were stale.
just saying

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Jeanie wrote:
Went to the new rest. in Vers tonite, they were haveing their Grand Opening. well the service was really slow, didnt get our appitizer, the cook forgot it, and food was really cold ( like just out of the frig)baked pot. was hard as a rock but will say steak was good, thin but had good flavor. The waitress did NOT offer us like a free desert or anything for the NO appitizer and the cold food that she took back and nuked it. Sorry think they need to re-organize. They have plenty of help just didnt know how to serve.If I was the owner I would re-think my cook, and my help. Oh and dont bother with the salad bar, here is whats on it,, lettuce, cheese, onions and tomatoes, apple sauce and pudding, saltines that were stale.
Gee..I hate to hear that..was hopeing we would have a good steak house to eat at..Wish Stover would let some new bussiness in here..at least if they did that would help build stover -up. like a KFC..or taco bell.. or any new places to eat at...the cafe here has good food..but..would be nice to have others for a change....Stover is dying..we need to do something to build it up..
just a thought""
No More

Bolivar, MO

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Lol wrote:
The easiest thing to do is move out of Stover... Or Morgan County for that matter
I bet it is not as bad as the donut shop in Stover. Its smells like cigarette donuts. There is a long haired guy always in their telling lies about peoples families. I will never go there anymore.
could it be

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
No More wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it is not as bad as the donut shop in Stover. Its smells like cigarette donuts. There is a long haired guy always in their telling lies about peoples families. I will never go there anymore.
Could the long haired guy be "PALLET MAN"??????????
Bill

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
No More wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it is not as bad as the donut shop in Stover. Its smells like cigarette donuts. There is a long haired guy always in their telling lies about peoples families. I will never go there anymore.
I agree that place is nasty, Too bad to because she has a good thing going there if she could clean that place up, Not everyone wants a cigarette with their food
grease

Crocker, MO

#7 Apr 15, 2012
Does The guy in there have long greasy hair that not been washed in weeks, then that the loser pallet guy. he is cooking something down the street and its not food.
grease

Crocker, MO

#8 Apr 15, 2012
why do you thank he has all that trash around his building
fightwrong

Dixon, MO

#9 Apr 15, 2012
I agree with LOL, and I cant wait to get out of here.
This town is dead and the only folks that seem to like it here were born here and dont know theres life outside of stover/morgan county.
At least the county could legalize herb meth cocaine etc... so there would be something to do.
wrongfight

Crocker, MO

#10 Apr 15, 2012
get out of here and it be a better place to live
wow

Bolivar, MO

#11 Apr 15, 2012
fightwrong wrote:
I agree with LOL, and I cant wait to get out of here.
This town is dead and the only folks that seem to like it here were born here and dont know theres life outside of stover/morgan county.
At least the county could legalize herb meth cocaine etc... so there would be something to do.
Move and shut up for gods sake....
wow

Bolivar, MO

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Lol wrote:
Already did. Best decision ever. I just like to read what you miserable bastards are bitching about. Funny thing is, two years later, same old shit on here with the same ol people. It's really quite a pathetic existence. Then again so is Morgan County.:)
Your the one putting krap on here. duh
Hmmmmm

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee..I hate to hear that..was hopeing we would have a good steak house to eat at..Wish Stover would let some new bussiness in here..at least if they did that would help build stover -up. like a KFC..or taco bell.. or any new places to eat at...the cafe here has good food..but..would be nice to have others for a change....Stover is dying..we need to do something to build it up..
just a thought""
"Stover is dying"....really??? And the school levy was voted down?? Geeze.....just see what it will be like with 25 less teachers in town. People should have voted "YES"!
just saying

Dixon, MO

#16 Apr 16, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stover is dying"....really??? And the school levy was voted down?? Geeze.....just see what it will be like with 25 less teachers in town. People should have voted "YES"!
And your a "TEACHER" you needed more money.. is that why your still on the levy kick? theres life after the yoted-down school levy you know..Get over it..life goes on..
Jeanie

Dixon, MO

#17 Apr 17, 2012
what has all this got to do with the resturant?? I hope they get help and make a go of it, but have these people ever ate at a nice place?? cause if you have you no what the servers are suspost to do and how to treat people. You come back and see if you customers need any thing, ask if they want desert, coffee anything. The cook should READ the order, not just guess at it, and make sure you food is NOT cold as ice if it is suspost to be HOT, make it look pretty 0n the plate, come on common sence if you wantcustomer to come back.
free

Dixon, MO

#18 Apr 17, 2012
we tryed the new resturant the service was poor they messed up i order the hamburger looked like it been cooked for ever you name it it happen finally gave up and walked out.unless they get new servers and a new cook we wont be going back.
Hmmmmm

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2012
We have eaten there 3 times and the service was a little slow, but our food was really good! I say give them another chance......
Yuck

Iberia, MO

#20 Apr 18, 2012
Some people would eat crap, if you put enough salt and pepper on it...
Hmmmmm

United States

#21 Apr 18, 2012
Maybe....but some people always look at the negative side of things instead of the positive side! There is so much bad in the world....why not make the best of a "so-so" situation and move on....? Instead of tearing someone or something down....try to be encouraging.
yes

Bolivar, MO

#22 Apr 18, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
Maybe....but some people always look at the negative side of things instead of the positive side! There is so much bad in the world....why not make the best of a "so-so" situation and move on....? Instead of tearing someone or something down....try to be encouraging.
Try doing what you type..........
simle simon

Bolivar, MO

#23 Apr 18, 2012
Lol wrote:
Already did. Best decision ever. I just like to read what you miserable bastards are bitching about. Funny thing is, two years later, same old shit on here with the same ol people. It's really quite a pathetic existence. Then again so is Morgan County.:)
Your not shutting up if your typing on these forums. People get on here just to whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old mechanic shop Fri Realist 16
Mayor of Stover Dec 1 Anom 21
You don't know Frank Meyer (Mar '11) Nov 28 Aaron 6
Obama is god! (Nov '12) Nov 26 Anom 24
Old house/sanatorium on Hwy W question (Jul '13) Nov 17 Dirty Harry 31
Republicans Nov 13 Stupid Obama Bitches 46
mrs schehr (Apr '11) Oct '16 Bumper 38

Stover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance