Man bulldozes Stover cemetery

Man bulldozes Stover cemetery

There are 150 comments on the KRCG-TV Jefferson City story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Man bulldozes Stover cemetery. In it, KRCG-TV Jefferson City reports that:

“One of the reasons that we did all this work and we still are doing it is so a lot of these people can be remembered”

A Stover man faces felony charges for knowingly disturbing a burial site. The old cemetery was under 80 acres of land purchased by developer Charles Ronald Conner. via KRCG-TV Jefferson City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRCG-TV Jefferson City.

curious

Commerce, GA

#71 Jul 18, 2008
So what if Ronnie contributes to Wayne .After all he is his Uncle and if you look at some of your relation maybe they have done something .But Ronnie hasn't been proven guilty yet has he ???.Im sure the Judge knows how to run his business if related to some one they have to excuse their self.When some one is raised in Morgan County a lot of people know them so is hard to find people to testify and a judge to hear the case.I will vote for Wayne he will make the best one in Western Morgan County
stoverite

Rose Bud, AR

#72 Jul 18, 2008
you better check him out!!!! does he have a record? does he know what is best for the county?
Oh Puhleeze

Conway, AR

#73 Jul 18, 2008
If you are a "stoverite" you know who Wayne Jr. is and you know he's an upstanding guy. He probably has never even gotten a speeding ticket!!! Nobody needs to "check him out". Good grief
Are You for real

Rimersburg, PA

#74 Jul 19, 2008
Wow I didn't realize lil Wayne Kroeschen was running for prosecuting attorney or sheriff. Oh wait he isn't. He is running for western distract commisioner. News flash that has nothing to do with a court case, and last i knew the court room was open to the public. News flash he is the public. And anyone who knows ronnie conner knows he wouldn't buy pain medicine for his mother suffering from cancer, so to say he gave anything to a campaign that can do him NO good is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. One more piece of advice. Don't believe everything you hear. It shows a hug lack of inteligence on your part. So here's my final thought, cause I promise you I will NEVER stoop so low as to waste my life on here again. Get a life, get off your computer and go to the library. Given past you could really learn something there
Sharon Wells

Quitman, AR

#75 Jul 19, 2008
I live in Stover Mo and happy.Now why are we bringing Wayne Kroeschen into this .Wayne is a very nice young man if you havent met him or know him well i wouldnt be bad mouthing him .I will vote for Wayne and have his sign in my yard .I wear his shirts he had made and im proud of it.He is a very polite level headed young man is ready to get involved and that is great .We need younger people we older generation has done their part and some still are .My Hats off to you Wayne keep up good work.I am sure going to vote for you .I know what they are saying isn't as true as they think but you know how sick people like gossip guess it gives them some thing to do .You have my vote """""
Sharon Wells

Quitman, AR

#76 Jul 19, 2008
Who ever is blasting Ronnie Connor should go to him face to face and ask what is going on instead of thinking it. Find the good in people and forget the bad things people are innocent until proven guilty .I bet if people swept their own door step or brought the skeletons out of the closets would be a lot more silly stuff on here i laugh when i read some things. Just like a soap opera tune in tomorrow see who is on here then its funny .Im not a Judge or Jury so i cant condemn any one I like to sleep at night .Couple people i have no use for haven't seen them face to face yet but i will and its going to be a good one no one in Stover tho .My true friends knows who it I haven't wrote any thing on here about it I go to the person myself
Stover Raised

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#77 Jul 19, 2008
If Kroeschen was there for his uncle, he has my vote - must be a good man. Good for Ron contributing to Wayne's campaign - could be a winning investment in Morgan County's future.

If Stoverite talked to Wayne, she would know why he's running.
stoverite

Rose Bud, AR

#78 Jul 19, 2008
frist of all I'm not a she, second any one with any sence at all wouldn't have any thing to do with Ronnie, relative or not.
Stover Strong

Cape Girardeau, MO

#79 Jul 19, 2008
If you were a true Stoverite then you would know that they are related!
Karen

Peru, IL

#80 Jul 19, 2008
Stover born and raised wrote:
I have known Ronnie Conner for a little over 20 years , I have also known Shannon for the same amount of time. Ronnie is one of the biggest ripoffs I have met in Stover! Case in point, about 20 years ago , my husband & I were having financial trouble , we started cutting wood & took a load to Conner. As we were unloading it , he was throwing some to the side , when we were finished unloading he said the wood he put to the side was "doedy" & he would only pay for the 3/4 of a cord that was stacked there. We said ok , he paid us & we proceeded to load the "doedy" wood back into the truck. Conner got so mad he told us not to bring any more wood to him!If it was doedy & according to him he couldn't sell it , why did he get mad? Because it was another way he could make money no matter what. On the other hand Shannon has done some road work for us & can't say we have ever had a complaint!As far as I know he has always been a good kid & a good worker. Knowing how much money Conner has & his sly way of being above the law as he did when he played a vigilanty with the boy that took his truck ,he will get out of this mess here , on earth, but lets not forget there is a higher judge& he knows whats really in his heart!I think the ones that are siding with Ronnie on this are the same ones who are condeming Gene & Mary Cox over their son. They have double standards , Ronnie should be left alone No jail time & God forbid , he should have his name slandered & Danny & his whole family should be crucified!
Why do you say Danny and his whole family should be crucified? What did they do to you?
stoverite

Rose Bud, AR

#81 Jul 20, 2008
Stover Strong wrote:
If you were a true Stoverite then you would know that they are related!
yes I know they are related, my point, Wayne should know how 99.9% of the people feel about Ronnie and it's not good.
Silly Rabbit

Conway, AR

#82 Jul 20, 2008
Of course Wayne knows. But we can't help who are relatives are. Just because Ronnie has done some "less that right" things it should not reflect on Wayne. Wayne hasn't done anything. So, I guess the moral of the story is.....let each man be who he is and don't judge him by what someone else has done.
stoverite

Rose Bud, AR

#83 Jul 20, 2008
Silly Rabbit wrote:
Of course Wayne knows. But we can't help who are relatives are. Just because Ronnie has done some "less that right" things it should not reflect on Wayne. Wayne hasn't done anything. So, I guess the moral of the story is.....let each man be who he is and don't judge him by what someone else has done.
Very good, silly rabbit!
Stover Razed

United States

#84 Jul 20, 2008
Stoverite needs to learn how to spell, use puncutation and when to capitalize (ie.,#78). She's an embarrassment to this board. Stover grad are we hon?

We all know who you are, it was posted under a different topic a few weeks ago...
x stover res

United States

#85 Jul 28, 2008
the fact remains if somebody bulldozed my grandmothers grave there would hell to pay. as im sure if it happened to his grandmothers grave there would be. go to jail!!!
stoverite

United States

#86 Aug 17, 2008
Ronnie's court date Sept. 8, 2008 at 1:30 Morgan county courthouse, guess we will try again. Wonder what Ronnie will come up with this time, judge to short!!!!!!! to old!!!!to tall!!!!
Conner Innocent

United States

#87 Aug 18, 2008
You didn't get the news? I heard case was tossed out due to lack of viable evidence. After all, deer skulls and bones don't stand up too well in the court of law.
stoverite

Clyde, TX

#88 Aug 18, 2008
It is in casenet, so I don't think it has been canceled. It is still on for Sept 8.
NEWSFLASH

Kittanning, PA

#89 Aug 19, 2008
"Stoverite" Do you not pay attention to anything. You must have been at the last court date, or you wouldn't have known who was there. The last judge removed himself bacause he is related to the Beckmans. I' am fairly sure conner didn't have anything to do that. But hey nice job of making yourself look like you don't have a clue what your talking about AGAIN.
stoverite

Vilonia, AR

#90 Aug 19, 2008
No apparently you have no clue;
case no 07M6-CROO682
Judge Donald LLoyd Barnes
1:30 mon. Sept 8,2008
court room A
not dismissed, call Versailles proscutor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Baker (Jan '14) 4 hr Debbie Sue 13
Republicans 12 hr Kirby Klown 16
Good Eats 12 hr Health Monitor 22
Cash Crop Aug 28 Undercover Detective 3
News Three Stover Men Arrested After Police Break Up... (Jan '16) Aug 28 Taco Bell 42
abused women (Mar '15) Aug 26 Bill 5
the cops and the nursing home Aug 23 Anom 70

Stover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stover Mortgages