High School FFA
Wondering

Columbia, MO

#1 Dec 17, 2009
I had heard that the Stover School had started and agriculture program and FFA Chapter. These are great programs for youth to be involved in. I was just wondering what the opinion of the community is regarding the program and the teacher. We are considering moving to the area and our kids would be starting high school in a couple of years and like the idea of having this instruction available.
BullCrap

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2009
I'm not for anymore school programs as we pay enough wasted taxes to the schools and the money is doing nothing for the students. I remembber back in the late 80's they called school off because of snow but they sure had a game that evening. what's more important learning or games? let the church have FFA and support it with private funds! NO MO TAX!
dum bass

Crocker, MO

#3 Dec 19, 2009
Well if you are still bitching about a ballgame from the 80's that didn't get cancelled I can understand your way of thinking. You must be stranded here and on food stamps and can't afford more school taxes. FFA is very important, especially in a rural area like we have. They learn alot, and I wish they would have had it in the 70's when I was in school. I am proud of our school for getting something new for the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Digger Apr 26 KC KID 2
Daniel Bebermeyer (Jun '10) Apr 25 CopperCreek 11
Republicans (Jul '16) Apr 22 Kirby Klown 70
Choices in life (Oct '16) Apr 22 Kirby Klown 12
Saddle Apr 20 Wondering 1
ivy bend (Sep '10) Apr 6 Anom 52
School Board Apr 6 Anom 1

Stover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance