Judge: Litton case can go to trial

Jul 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sedalia Democrat

An associate circuit court judge found probable cause to proceed to trial in the case against a Stover woman accused of murder.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
just wondering

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2012
why is their case going to trial so quickly ???what about the james weger case where he shot and killed a young man? been little over a 2 years now,,,,,,anyone heard anything on it??
justatip

Sheridan, AR

#2 Sep 5, 2012
just wondering wrote:
why is their case going to trial so quickly ???what about the james weger case where he shot and killed a young man? been little over a 2 years now,,,,,,anyone heard anything on it??
"NOPE" and hope they set Jim free. Now heres about a baby killer and should be hung..her and her boy toy.they killed a defenceless baby.. with Jim Wager he done the bend a favor.and just it was either Jim or the other MAN. A lot people dont know.. end of story..
just wondering

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
No that's not the end of story. How can you say set him free when he only spent 6 days in jail?? Heard that the mans parents are very respectiable people and all they want is justice for their loss.They don't do anybody harm in the so called bend.Any truth in that?? Just wondering
justatip

Sheridan, AR

#4 Sep 6, 2012
just wondering wrote:
No that's not the end of story. How can you say set him free when he only spent 6 days in jail?? Heard that the mans parents are very respectiable people and all they want is justice for their loss.They don't do anybody harm in the so called bend.Any truth in that?? Just wondering
Yes..his parents are great and respectable people. they are very highly thought of in the bend. BUT. after your kids leave your home than you cant be respondable for them. they are on their own. what they do is up to the kid him self. yes the kid was on drugs & a lot of kids hung around his house. the drugies that is.. No..the parents couldnt help that. also would you let some one grab your gun and them being HIGH"" no you wouldnt. nither would i.. so it ment one or the other was going to get hurt..dont want to see anyone killed. but it happen. sorry bout that. sorry for the parents. Jim always carred his gun. every one knew that. never befor has anything like this happen ..Im sure he wished this never happen. Jim has always been a hard working person. if you needed help he would be the first to help. thats all i can say.
customer

Mexico, MO

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Apparently the ATF didnt see anything wrong considering he still has a manufacturers license. Seriously think if it was "murder" that a man that makes silencers would of been caught? Little lone be the 1 to make the 911 call? Ya me either.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 50 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,090
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr squeezers 1,844
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 229
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu stupid bills for ... 6,930
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Wed i kno 327
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 22 Mary Lou 10,209
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Doug 269
•••
•••
•••

Stover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••