First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Simon

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2012
This is to start a new Thread. So many think he is the the savior, lets get off a two year topic.
angry

Stover, MO

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Simon wrote:
This is to start a new Thread. So many think he is the the savior, lets get off a two year topic.
My question is "Where is Queen Michelle now" When Haiti was hit by the earthquake she was all over TV for months asking for help for these people. Well our people on the East Coast that were hit by Sandy need help. However, when the King will not even honor our flag when they do the pledge, what do you expect. He spent our tax dollars to take the American flag off of Air Force 1 and put his own emblem on it at the tax payers expense.
Mary

Stover, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Simon wrote:
I think he is the Anti Christ. How can he think he is God when he belonged to a church for years that hates whites and christians. Then one Sunday he woke up during the sermon and renounced it,( just before he ran for President)
just saying

Dixon, MO

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Some day when its to late. people will come to their senses and wake up.By that time it"ll be too late.Cant people see what hes doing to our AMERICA.
Hes destroying us. a little at a time. and most people is laping it up. He like the rest of his musilin friends hate us. and you want him to GUIDE US? Where to? HELL..Our GOD has to be mad at us for allowing him to put him self as a God. well let me tell you he"ll NEVER be my God. There is only one God. and its sure in H___ isnt obama. he should have been inpeach the first few months he got in.If i offend anyone TOUGH. this is my feelings. obama is out to be a dictator. hes almost there.
Peter L

Stover, MO

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Talk about closed minded people. I suppose you believe everything you read on-line. The jokes on you it looks like.
just wondering

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2012
ever notice how civil-minded people who seems to know and can see what is going on with the world CANNOT get it acrossed to the nimble-minded people and when they do realise what has happened to OUR COUNTRY they just boo-hoo and for what,,,,,,they voted for the damn damn-a-cracks. it is ashame people re-elected a MOO-SLIM who just wants to ruin our country,,won't pledge our flag,,takes IN GOD WE TRUST out of proper places,,uses our tax moneys to travel to other countrys and then tells us we have to cut back,,,,omg is this world in for a rude awakening.
saying

Dixon, MO

#7 Nov 25, 2012
just wondering wrote:
ever notice how civil-minded people who seems to know and can see what is going on with the world CANNOT get it acrossed to the nimble-minded people and when they do realise what has happened to OUR COUNTRY they just boo-hoo and for what,,,,,,they voted for the damn damn-a-cracks. it is ashame people re-elected a MOO-SLIM who just wants to ruin our country,,won't pledge our flag,,takes IN GOD WE TRUST out of proper places,,uses our tax moneys to travel to other countrys and then tells us we have to cut back,,,,omg is this world in for a rude awakening.
" I totaly agree with you. Can"t understand why after knowing he did nothing for the PEOPLE the first 4 yrs. they would VOTE for him again. well they better hang on to there a%% cause it belongs to the dictator now.
saying

Dixon, MO

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Peter L wrote:
Talk about closed minded people. I suppose you believe everything you read on-line. The jokes on you it looks like.
I dont believe anything i read or hear on t.v. cause the news people are pAID to only say good things about bama. watch and see if he runs again/ again..till the people gets fed-up and get him inpeached. ITS COMING...
Al Franken

El Dorado Springs, MO

#9 Nov 25, 2012
saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe anything i read or hear on t.v. cause the news people are pAID to only say good things about bama. watch and see if he runs again/ again..till the people gets fed-up and get him inpeached. ITS COMING...
Um he can't run again
saying

Dixon, MO

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Al Franken wrote:
<quoted text>
Um he can't run again
"WANTA BET??? He"ll go over any body to get what he wants. just wait and see.. Of course with the grace of God he"ll get inpeached be for that happens.
Al Franken

El Dorado Springs, MO

#11 Nov 25, 2012
saying wrote:
<quoted text>
"WANTA BET??? He"ll go over any body to get what he wants. just wait and see.. Of course with the grace of God he"ll get inpeached be for that happens.
You my friend , are a retard
saying

Dixon, MO

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Al Franken wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend , are a retard
and you my friend must be a bama puppet. so that makes you a bigger retard..
concerned

Stover, MO

#13 Nov 26, 2012
saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If the public only knew what he has pushed through already to take power from the people. For instance he can take control over the food supply if he deems it an emergency, this is only one of many. No wonder they call them Dumbocrats.
Simon

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
He wants an open ended credit card and No One thinks he isn't god???
Andy

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 8, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>If the public only knew what he has pushed through already to take power from the people. For instance he can take control over the food supply if he deems it an emergency, this is only one of many. No wonder they call them Dumbocrats.
you my friend are a complete Moran!
Patrick Star

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text> you my friend are a complete Moran!
Andy shut your ball washer you turd !
Hail Golden Dawn Party

West Lafayette, IN

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Support American Third Position if you're tired of all the "blame and punish the White people for everything" agenda that more and more people are holding onto.

It's considered good when

Asia is for Asians

Africa is for Africans

but White countries must be for all

Anti-Racist is a code word for Anti-White

END WHITE GENOCIDE....
Simon

United States

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Nice references to God you musslim! You sure you didnt mean Allah?
high tide and green grass

Columbia, MO

#20 May 29, 2013
So you do not like Mr. Obama..get over it in three years he will be gone.. and there will be someone else you do not like.
Lovin our Lord

East Providence, RI

#21 Oct 25, 2013
I have read from good sources that Obama has already implanted sub atomic microbs into our food supply that controle people.

That is why he got elected a secomd time( that is also why George Bush had to cheat in 2000 to get the Presidency) But some of the Tea Party have an andedote that they have been giving to thier eliet members that neutrializes it. Currently Ted Cruz is attempting to manufacture it in large enough quantities that he can get it out to decent God-faering American citizens.

I have been praying for our country and the fiery death of those commie, hippies that worked to put Obama into power. There is a group meeting on the second quarter moon at REAL Christian churches to end this sociolist take over of our country.

The biggest suprise is that Fox News is actually working for the Obama administration. They pretend to be in favor of Republicans but they actually broadcast secret mind controle waves at the viewers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND FREE IT FROM TYRANNY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr enough is enough 508
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr Mugsy 2,803
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr White House Muslim 97,004
What is going on at the MCR1 School Board (Jul '13) Sep 17 hmmmm 128
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
Turtle cove under new owners Sep 10 inquiring mind 2
•••
•••
•••

Stover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stover News, Events & Info