Lebanon Aaron's are scam artist .
ohwell

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2010
ppl who pay ridiculous rent for items make good fodder for scam artists
whulu

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2010
rent to own is no different from title loan or payday advances. they are all completely worthless and should be outlawed. They just take advantage of people and ruin there life
baby girl

Salem, MO

#4 Nov 12, 2010
The Aaron's store in Salem is the same way. They are charging my friend something like $10 a day for every day her payment is late. They are ridiculous.
well duh

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2010
one thing for sure is that not one of those type stores go into the parking lot and force anyone to enter and use their business.
I can understand pawning something to buy food but I can't understand buying or renting "things" at ridiculous terms just to have "things".

being poor is understandable and sad. stupid is entirely another subject.
food for thought

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Oct 10, 2011
When you buy something from let's say Sear's and you charge it to your sears credit card and you just pay the minimum monthly amount you will be paying on that item for the next 17 years or more. The good thing about RTO stores are they are up front with you about the beginning and ending period of your purchase. The quality is usually better because during the rental period they will service your purchases free of charge so if they have quality items the less they have to service them. National TV sales and Rental is where I go because they are super nice people.
sam

Lebanon, MO

#7 Oct 13, 2011
food for thought wrote:
When you buy something from let's say Sear's and you charge it to your sears credit card and you just pay the minimum monthly amount you will be paying on that item for the next 17 years or more. The good thing about RTO stores are they are up front with you about the beginning and ending period of your purchase. The quality is usually better because during the rental period they will service your purchases free of charge so if they have quality items the less they have to service them. National TV sales and Rental is where I go because they are super nice people.
You probably own it. They are a- holes like them all. They do need banned. 1700 for a $600 tv. You tell me. See how nice they can be if you miss a payment. They will beat on your door. No I have never bought something there.
Far Away

Ballwin, MO

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Im a fan of Aaron and i know what im paying and what im able to do when i go in there. But when i moved to Lebanon and went to Aarons here. The finace mananger names Jessica was SO HORRIBLE to me, wouldnt help me or anything, was just aweful. Ended up doing my business thru another Aarons store and had to get both manngers invoved. I should have just said F Aarons and left. The girl Jessica got in a bunch of trouble and got wrote up and then i got my frist month almost free bc of her.
Travis Morris

Lebanon, MO

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Aaron's isn't that bad. I got a 73 inch tv there for 43 bucks a month. Their willing to work with you if you let them and not be pricks. It's a simple thing of nagotiation there. Quit complaining. If you don't like them then why don't you just go to another one and stop complaining about it on the Internet
dale

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
first of all I think Jessica is great she has always been very friendly to me. She went out of her way to make dure I was taken care of got my payment down each month. I was able to save my stuff because of Jessica and by the way she is not the Finace MGR she was the sales mgr.
Jessica

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Hi, I just wanted to defend myself here. I am the jessica that did work at Aarons. I want you to know if I was ever rude to anyone in any way I appologize I truly am sorry. I myself have very high customer service standards. I beleive each and every customer deserves the very best. Let me tell you i did not get in trouble for that. people love to blow things way out of proportion. Why would you want someone to loose there job. Would that realy satisfy you to know A lady with three kids lost her job. Also let me tell you a day in the life of an Aarons employee.!0 to 12 hour days 9 am to 8 pm 5 days a week. Mind you I have a four month old baby at home a 7 and 13 year old. i cried every day I was there I missed my baby so much I went back to work when he was 3 and half weeks old. On the job you were never told good job it was always what you did wrtong and you could only imagine the customer complants. But there are some realy great customers. I always had a great attitude very professional. I talked to the mgr about my hours. I wanted to cut them so i could have more time with my family . I was told the next day. "I F###ed myself and my new hrs were 8am to 8pm. I loved working for aarons all except the very long days. So if anyone has a job opening let me know I am available an will provide excellent customer service for your company theank you Jessica

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good babysitters May 26 Looking 1
Candice cooper May 20 Tasha 6
Rod Houston of Garrett Rd, Richland MO (Dec '10) May 16 Doris 15
Botox allergan 100iu Apr 29 ventedivers2 1
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Apr '15 Vincent 21
Danny timm (Mar '14) Mar '14 wondering 1
Timms (Jan '14) Jan '14 marriott 1
More from around the web

Stoutland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE