“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78157 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Dawg had his head surgically implanted up his ass a long time ago.
Sure, "Harvey." That operation is done a lot -- but to Neo-CONs!_8-)

You have quite a struggle to keep a grasp on reality, don't you, "Harvey." Ask the CNA if she can get the doctor to double your meds tonight.

#78158 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
First, yes Real USA, please let Dawg know. He has been trying to get one for a long time with no luck.
Second, who is this us? The voices in your head or your multiple forum aliases?
Last, who owns you? I own you!!!
Do you really think that only you and I are on this thread? Duh! Seek help!

#78159 Mar 11, 2013
BORING wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am not using wifi, Elmhurst pops up. I do not live close to Elmhurst. I use AT&T/iPhone.
Ah, hahahahahaha! NOW "Harvey" is answering himself! ROFL!

#78160 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you flip your limp wrist when you posted that? I bet you did.
No, only you and your boyfriends do that.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78161 Mar 11, 2013
FATHER OF THE BRIDE GIVES THE MOST TOUCHING SPEECH EVER

Before completely giving his daughter away to be joined in holy matrimony to her loving fiance, one father had a few words he needed to say. This is one of the best wedding speeches we have heard, you have to hear it for yourself.

http://www.godvine.com/Father-of-the-Bride-Gi...
BORING

United States

#78162 Mar 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahaha! NOW "Harvey" is answering himself! ROFL!
Not Harvey, just someone who posted in 2010 when this thread was relevant. Got back on to see who the idiots were that keeps this mediocre, asinine thread in continuance. I must add before I bid farewell, it amazes me how everyone can post all day long without a clue of American politics, economics, history, literature or current events. I wish you all well in your endeavors and I truly hope those of you on here continually have a life outside of this thread that does not involve education, government or even Saturday morning trash collector.

Yours truly
J.L. Andrews
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78163 Mar 11, 2013
Obama Admin Funding $1.5 Million Study To Find Out Why Lesbians Are Fat…
~ That's stupid. Look what they have been eating! Bozo should know about this! Any straight Guy knows!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/obama-admi...

Nanny Bloomberg Defends Big Gulp Ban After Judge Overturns Law:“I’m Trying To Defend My Children”…
~ Maybe he should be telling Fat Ass-Lesie Huzzies what to eat!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/nanny-bloo...

Obama Meets With U.S. Arab Groups, Demand He Bring Message Of Hope To Palestinians, Not So Much For Israel…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/obama-meet...

Muslim Imam Claims Women Who Don’t Wear Hijabs Are “Asking To Be Raped”… Promptly Arrested For Chasing Hijab-Less Woman Around Park With His Penis Hanging Out…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/muslim-ima...

Egyptian Islamic Cleric:“Christians Will Be The Happiest Of All” Under Sharia Law…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/egyptian-i...

At Least 26 States To Teach Bogus Man-Made Global Warming Propaganda In Public Schools…
~ Most of these Green House Gases, or White House Gases, are coming from the Fat-Ass Liberals in DC!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/good-news-...

Goracle Making Stuff Up Again: Claims Only 34 Out Of 33,700 Scientists Deny Man-Made Global Warming…
~ He's full of Green Out House Gas!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/goracle-ma...

Baghdad Bob Gibbs Defends OFA Selling Access To Obama…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/baghdad-bo...

Congressional Black Caucus Tells Obama They Are “Disappointed” In Him For Picking A Mostly White Cabinet…
~ So much for obozo's pledge of bringing the races together!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/congressio...

Nanny Bloomberg To Unleash Army Of City Health Inspectors Armed With 17-Ounce Measuring Cups To Enforce Big Gulp Ban…
~ They ought to be raiding the Huzzies, the're the ones getting fat, mostly!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/11/nanny-bloo...

#78166 Mar 11, 2013
BORING wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Harvey, just someone who posted in 2010 when this thread was relevant. Got back on to see who the idiots were that keeps this mediocre, asinine thread in continuance. I must add before I bid farewell, it amazes me how everyone can post all day long without a clue of American politics, economics, history, literature or current events. I wish you all well in your endeavors and I truly hope those of you on here continually have a life outside of this thread that does not involve education, government or even Saturday morning trash collector.
Yours truly
J.L. Andrews
Did you mean that as a "goodbye"?_8-)

#78167 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind Dawg. People here all know he uses multiple aliases so he tries to hide it by accusing others of being the same person. As you can see by his posts tonight Dawg is not very bright. His mental stability leaves a lot wonder as well.
Just keep one thing in mind with Dawg, he is the self proclaimed king of this thread who owns everyone. This is his life, his greatest accomplishment. We wouldn't want to take that away from him.
Have no fear, "Harvey." You won't.
Harvey is a STUPID Pussee

United States

#78168 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
First, yes Real USA, please let Dawg know. He has been trying to get one for a long time with no luck.
More likly "Firestein"..he BONES you!

U R A total Pussseeeeee
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#78169 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey is my Stud Fantasy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want Harvey to fuck my upturned and well lubed ass!!!!
Go away!
Harvey Firestein

United States

#78170 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you flip your limp wrist when you posted that? I bet you did.
No but DAWG obviously caused you to flip your Ava Gabore Glamour Wig!
Ms "Firestein" Get off drugs, then get a job, and then maybe Harvey you might get a life?????
DAWG OWNS YOU!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78174 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So how long does this St Louis idiot post the same things over and over before he comes up with something new? Is he permanently stuck on stupid or does he actually come up with something new once in a while?
you may go now harvey

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78175 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! You SHOULD thank "replaytime." At least HE has an original thought on occasion, unlike YOU!
IT WAS replytime that i thanked Mr BUTTINSKIE

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78176 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Own ME ? ROFLMFAO The ONLY thing that you own is your med card to get your crazy pills That you should take more often

Heres some free advise , Your not as smart as Dawg Danfromsmithville or Myself. Hell LADYBOY is smarter than you .

With the excception of LADYBOY Who is a freak of nature ,Dawg and DFS do present a valid liberal take on todays topics EVEN THOUGH there Mostly wrong . Anyway Keep tryin they have alot of fun with you !

#78178 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't go away. His daddy, Yellow Dawg, is the self proclaimed "king of this thread" and his son (the St Louis Poster) asked if he could be the princess. This is their life. They spend their whole lives on here "owning people".
We can't forget about Dawgs queen DanFromSmithville who is Dawgs favorite 50 cent hooker.
Nor can we forget "Harvey," who is clueless -- so clueless that he does not realize we laugh at his idiocy, and OWN him every time he forces himself to return for more taunts and abuse. ROFL!

"50-cent hooker"! Ah, hahahahaha! That tells how long it has been since "Harvey" ran out of testosterone!_8-)

#78179 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Right on cue, Princess little Dawg is already owning people for the day.
Et tu, "Harvey"! Et tu!

#78180 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look at who I quoted and who that response was to. I never said I owned you. I did however take Dawgs attempt to insult you and turn in back on him.
So chill out dude and make sure you know what you are reading and to who it is intended for.
Who is the ladyboy?
Looks like the asylum let the residents out.
DAWG Owns Harvey

United States

#78181 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Et tu, "Harvey"! Et tu!
"venatus cuspis" Game Point!!!!!
DAWG Owns Harvey

United States

#78182 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't go away. His daddy, Yellow Dawg, is the self proclaimed "king of this thread" and his son (the St Louis Poster) asked if he could be the princess. This is their life. They spend their whole lives on here "owning people".
We can't forget about Dawgs queen DanFromSmithville who is Dawgs favorite 50 cent hooker.
Harvey you're so so bitter because We DO HAVE Lives...which you obviously don't...getting your butt kicked here is the closet thing you have ever had to a career!

Harvey ...Get off Drugs, Get a Job, then try to get a life!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working in Lebanon, Missouri (Mar '14) Dec 22 larry 9
How to get a work visa for Dubai ? (Nov '09) Dec 21 James Smith 7
Debit card number thefts Dec 16 flo 4
Review: 2nd Street Army Surplus Dec 6 Sgt_Hooper 1
local anti-drug advocate ??? Nov '14 Albert 2
Debate: Marijuana - Lebanon, MO (Aug '10) Nov '14 Greener Grass 63
d johnson (Dec '13) Nov '14 guy 4
Stoutland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web