longtimecoming

Mount Horeb, WI

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Just read in the paper that he got 3 years and 4 months with no parole in federal prison for the theft from the Bank of Crocker. Do you think that this is enough time? He robbed people of more than just money (almost $500,00.00). I feel sorry for his kids.
that guy

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Give it a rest lol it happened he admitted to it and he's serving his time and you were the one on here mouthing his kids before. We get it, someone from your family was a victim. Clearly you have no life due to your absolute obsession with this. Just stay in your trailer in Eldridge and get a life for the love of God lol.
The truth

Lebanon, MO

#3 Jan 7, 2012
That guy- actually he didn't admit to it until he had no choice. The investigation had already proven his crimes. He blamed others until that point. To make this into something smaller only shows your lack of morals. The guy stole from people he knew his entire life. People he saw everyday. To buy things for his wife and kids that wasn't necessary. If I feel sorry for anybody, it's the bank he tried to blame his actions on, and the hard working people who trusted him with their finances, all the while he was sticking their loan payments in his back pocket so his wife and kids can have name brand everything. Longtimecoming- No, I don't think he got enough time. His stealing goes further back and amounts to more than $500,000. The investigation could only go back so far, but Posten is an old pro at robbing friends for selfish reasons. You're right, it's very sad for his children. But from what I've witnessed, their spending hasn't changed, and they act like their Dad did nothing wrong. I think to pretend like their father is some 'hero' only teaches that it's okay to commit the crimes he committed. It's not okay. Integrity and morals are still things we need to teach our youth, when it's lacking at home, we shouldn't pretend that it's okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haunted places (Oct '10) Tue Toy 30
New to Canada, struggling with the cold Dec 10 Disgusted 3
oxy (Jul '11) Dec 4 Clmarroquin 4
What did I see Nov 30 surprised 1
Is TARGET Coming To Lebanon, Missouri (Sep '09) Nov '17 guest 4
warning Nov '17 Ordinary local 2
Tiffany Nov '17 Outsider 2

Stoutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance