Madison's Latino Population Standing Up To Be Counted. Wisconsin

There are 7 comments on the HispanicTips story from May 13, 2006, titled Madison's Latino Population Standing Up To Be Counted. Wisconsin. In it, HispanicTips reports that:

"Protesters recently crowded the Capitol steps to demand sensible immigration reform, part of a nationwide boycott campaign billed as a "Day Without Immigrants." As hundreds of thousands marched throughout the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTips.

jerry galles

Weslaco, TX

#1 May 14, 2006
Illegal immigrants: who are they to demand thier rights. Send them to thier own country to demand rights. If we had a President and congress that did their job you would not have this problem. In UK countries you cannot work there . Japan is even stronrer, visas are marked "no work allowed' plus you can only visit 90 days. This country shoud arrest all those illegals that are protesting. Police turn their backs to illegals. When you start calling your self an AMERICAN will this noncense stop. Blacks call themselves black afirco and never have they any knowledge were their forebears come from. Until the minority like blacks and latino call them selves "AMERICAN" will this problem heal. Blacks sued and wanted 15% represented in the pro sports. Where the hell are the majority rights? This country was founded on Christen princples and look how this country is going to hell. Women can have babies out of wedlock and expect the goverement to support them. Stop the crap and strat growing up. The junk that is on TV is appalling. All the bitchers think the goverement owes them a living.
cheshire

Madison, WI

#2 Aug 16, 2006
hey those ilegal aliens pay taxes !!!!!!!!and dont get taxes back which in return makes the federal government very wealthy.its a fact.im all for them being here.im a white polish american and believe we all should be able to come and go not just the african americans!at least the latinos work there butts off there not selling crack out there on every corner,i mean really how many latinos do u see hangin outthere selling on the streets or jumpin college kids to get a buck.com e on now,they belong here and i for one love them as neighbors.there clean.family orientated.and work.
Flash

Oregon, WI

#3 Feb 3, 2008
GRINGO MEXICAN GO HOME!!!
Latino neighboord

Mexico, Mexico

#4 May 14, 2008
I love this person its a real gentlemen and have the Knowledment that all we are human beens, I am Latino and love work and live in a place were all the people its kind and opend mined, that really led everybody learn about each other, the real people that really love something want something fight for it an in latino race exist a lot of these guys.
thankyou.
We are able to coperate with this big nation and the progress that this represent.
Santiago

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Aug 5, 2008
those undocumented workers broke the law when they entered the USA illegally they have no rights here in the USA.they do not pay taxes and the ones that have paid taxes do get returns because the US gives then a 900 number they can use to file income taxes.

stand up Americans and let's march for our rights.
Santiago

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Aug 5, 2008
cheshire wrote:
hey those ilegal aliens pay taxes !!!!!!!!and dont get taxes back which in return makes the federal government very wealthy.its a fact.im all for them being here.im a white polish american and believe we all should be able to come and go not just the african americans!at least the latinos work there butts off there not selling crack out there on every corner,i mean really how many latinos do u see hangin outthere selling on the streets or jumpin college kids to get a buck.com e on now,they belong here and i for one love them as neighbors.there clean.family orientated.and work.
you are gravely mistaken you must be one of the illegals or just an American that married an illegal shame on you.
Santiago

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Aug 5, 2008
Latino neighboord wrote:
I love this person its a real gentlemen and have the Knowledment that all we are human beens, I am Latino and love work and live in a place were all the people its kind and opend mined, that really led everybody learn about each other, the real people that really love something want something fight for it an in latino race exist a lot of these guys.
thankyou.
We are able to coperate with this big nation and the progress that this represent.
you don't even know how to spell you must be in the country illegally too. you don't belong here you broke the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay's In Evansville (Sep '09) Mar '15 truth 23
Stop Loud Harley's (Jan '09) Feb '15 Alias 206
filthey guest at motel 6 Feb '15 a guest 1
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Feb '15 Local in edgerton 1
Fast and reliable pain medications n k*u*s*h Nov '14 Helping hand 1
News Stoughton residents remember August 2005 tornado (May '14) May '14 Rkey2000 1
News Mentally ill ex-inmates lack treatment, meds (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laura 1
More from around the web

Stoughton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]