The Grand Legacy Hotel
Karla Hicklin

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Oct 13, 2008
I have just been informed that a new book has just came out about a famous haunted location in Stoughton. Has anyone read this book yet? It's supposed to be fabulous. I believe Vicky Elsing is the author.
Sherry Strub

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Karla Hicklin wrote:
I have just been informed that a new book has just came out about a famous haunted location in Stoughton. Has anyone read this book yet? It's supposed to be fabulous. I believe Vicky Elsing is the author.
Vicky Elsing has done a terrific job of compiling stories about her shop, investigations by different paranormal investigative teams, as well as performing research on the ghosts and history of the building.
Sue Sereno

AOL

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Vicky is a long distant friend. I live in Virginia and I just ordered her book about her haunted second hand shop. It promises to be a real winner. The old hotel has quite a history and it is haunted. Can't wait to get to get my copy!
Noah Leigh

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Oct 13, 2008
I am the Lead Investigator for the Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee, and the investigations conducted by my group at Vicky's shop are included in her book. I know that other group's investigations are also included. If you want to ready about how real paranormal investigations are conducted, and learn about the evidence collected by multiple groups at one location, then this is the book for you. Vicky and Phil are the best clients a paranormal investigative team could ask for and investigating their shop has been a tremendous learning experience.
Terre Madison Wi

Madison, WI

#5 Oct 13, 2008
HI,
Great Job putting this book together! The cover alone makes it inviting. Lots of great information and research went into her book, it should be a great read for all interested in history and or the Paranormal!
Kurt Konecny

Madison, WI

#6 Oct 14, 2008
I'm a member of Heartland Paranormal Investigations, and we've also had the pleasure of doing several investigations at the store. Vicky is a dear, dear friend of ours, and I can't *wait* to read this.:)
Phhd51 Steve Shank

AOL

#7 Oct 14, 2008
Having known Vicky Elsing, for several years now, I am pleased to say she is a one of a kind person! Although, I haven't had the pleasure of visiting her Yet, I have read just about everything she has written, about her building. This should be a good place to see how multiple groups see the same location, without the commercials. I have viewed many photos, and listened to many EVPS, and I have no doubt she has many entites, both residing, as well as passing thru. I look forward to getting my copy, as I'm sure you will too.
Ann Lemberger

Oshkosh, WI

#8 Oct 15, 2008
I got to know Vicky through her shop and coming to do investigations with many different groups. As an investigator of the shop and friend of Vicky's I highly suggest getting to know her shop through the book and then coming down to see it in person. You won't regret it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaliyah Marrs Oct 13 Your real dad 1
Snapchat (Sep '16) Sep 27 WelbyMD 33
Hello Sep 18 Hello 2
Evansville Infected (Dec '15) Sep '17 Nobody 18
Stop Loud Harley's (Jan '09) Aug '17 SickOfThugs 212
Berry Employees (Jan '16) Jul '17 Thetruth 3
Girl at screaming acres haunted house (Oct '16) Oct '16 live1987 1

Stoughton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance