Identities in fatal Dane County crash...

Identities in fatal Dane County crash released

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from May 17, 2009, titled Identities in fatal Dane County crash released. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

A passenger who died Friday in a head-on crash on Highway 51 in the Town of Dunn was identified Saturday as Andrea Garcia, 19, of Madison, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

cynthia

Eau Claire, WI

#1 May 17, 2009
Maybe this will help all of us be more aware when we want to speed and hit a 65 on a "35",it's ridiculus how we "community" don't realize that we are always in a hurry!!! what's wrong with all of us??? Our kids,mothers,fathers ect are exposed to this and i'm sure "you" don't want to loose a loved one,let us pray for this girl and hope that her family can find peace and confort.....we need to make a change like "stop @ croos walks,what's the hurry?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat (Sep '16) Aug 18 Droke Road Rat Man 26
Stop Loud Harley's (Jan '09) Aug 6 SickOfThugs 212
Berry Employees (Jan '16) Jul 27 Thetruth 3
Evansville Infected (Dec '15) May '17 Kathy 17
Lawsuit please help me. Apr '17 Amazing Falcon 1
Girl at screaming acres haunted house (Oct '16) Oct '16 live1987 1
News Madison Man Charged With Allegedly Stabbing Man... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Paris Hilton 3

Stoughton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stoughton Mortgages