Police charge Story City woman with murder in 2008 death of 3-y...

Full story: WHOtv

Police have arrested a Story City woman and charged her with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of a 3-year-old boy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
angie anderson

Spirit Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Amanda needs to go to prison for a very long time. the father stuart is still by her side. is he crazy she KILLED HIS SON and calms he loves her. must not of loved his son that much if he stays next to the women who murdered his son. i hope they both rot in hell for the childs death.
Heather Oakes

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Excuse me but Stuart loved spencer VERY much!!
marina corson

Spirit Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

We love you spencer. Heather is right he loves spencer still, but sometimes you need more proof to see the truth
ohenry

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Her picture and comments from locals are posted over on HeyIowa.com
JLP

Spirit Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Stuart love's his son very much ya'll n he is only beside her bc, he is in love with her n all. Witch yea is still kinda crazy bc, she did murder his son n all. But also ya gotta think how long they been together n had a kid of there own so why would he really think his gurl would really do somethin like this to his son. He honestly need's more proof to prove she really did it. I am not sayin she did or didn't do it but, honestly I feel more pain for Stuart then I do her n all. If she really did comit it then yea she need's to be in for life n he need's to drop her. I know he don't got his son here now but, he will alway's have that little boy in his heart n he will never be forgotten by anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Story City Discussions

Search the Story City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Jul 16 Go Blue Forever 141
Sexual Assault Jul 1 concerned citizen 1
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
Can you go home again? Apr '14 ron nelson 1
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
•••
•••
•••
•••

Story City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Story City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••