what do you think of nathan sullivan

what do you think of nathan sullivan

Posted in the Stopover Forum

i HATE him bad

Zoe, KY

#1 May 19, 2009
i think nathan needs to grow up and stop acting like a 1 yer old and stop throwing stuff at me and my friends axpecially hard binders oh and he can tell who he wants to cause i don't realy care cuase if he runs his mouth to much longer it's going to be seperate from his mouth and the next time he even dares of pullin my hair i'm going to stick my foot so far up his *** he wont be able to breath let along talk he thinks he's all that just cause he is taller than every-body and that gives him the reason to get to talk about peoples moms well i have a news flash he's gonna get the crap knocked out of one of these days and well i'm gonna laugh....HAHAha and if he has any-thing to say he ca say it to my face adn i bet him he'll leave with a mouth full of blood and leather with a few teeth knocked out!.....
nathan sullivan

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
wow this is actually the first time i have seen this so it was posted in 2009 so i would have been 14 in the 8th grade lol i love this dam you didnt put your name shows how big of a fucking pussy you are you no i could never get on here and talk about ppl putting a fake name i dont want to hide and if i new who u where you can bet in 2009 you would have been in the hospitel and i havent got hit yet but u r welcome to be the first person and pull your hair i mean throwing things at people yea i did that i still do that but in high school i dont think i have ever pulled someones hair but the next time you post on here please put your name so i no who the hell imma talking to it would be greatly appreashated !!!......buy i think imma go to bed
Kayla Ferrell

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Hm, and all i can say is if its a girl on here posting shit about my brother better be willin to back their shit up and fight with me. you have to be pretty fucking immature to sit and post a long ass paragraph about nathan on topix, haha. you must have been a dork in school, otherwise you would have grew you a set and said something, 99 % of the time i was with nathan i would have gladly stepped up and listened to your complaint about him "throwing" things at you, such as "hard binders" lmfaoooo people like you are the reason i miss high school :) lmao
Chris Hurley

Costa Mesa, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
LMAO nathan wouldnt have been nathan if he wasnt throwing something at someone or something i mean damn,kayla ur right lol ppl and things like this make me miss high school too
nathan sullivan

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2014
Chris Hurley wrote:
LMAO nathan wouldnt have been nathan if he wasnt throwing something at someone or something i mean damn,kayla ur right lol ppl and things like this make me miss high school too
Haha yea I miss high school to but I got my ged and can't go back but I would love to know who put it but u know how lil prissy stuck up bitches are I mean Danm like Kayla said grow a set put your name but I never pulled someone's hair lol I accidentally cut a lil pice of Melissas haha Melissa is this you haha jk but still put your name like we did ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stopover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Hope (Mar '16) Aug 19 probably druggies... 26
Jack Rump (Jul '16) Aug 17 Thinking Back 25
Phelps volleyball Aug 16 Volleyball Fan 1
Any 4 wheelers for sale (Jun '11) Aug 14 working toys 17
Bo Wolford Aug 13 big daddy here 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 12 Really 843
Lelia Gross cheating on Adam Aug 12 Miss the Flapper 3

Stopover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stopover Mortgages