Drugs

Ransom, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
He is one crazy messed up person. I heard David is on pills bad and will do anything to get them. Beware freeburn he lives up your way with Angie Jackson
crazy

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Drugs wrote:
He is one crazy messed up person. I heard David is on pills bad and will do anything to get them. Beware freeburn he lives up your way with Angie Jackson
They all are cazy!!Have you met his ex wife!!I heard she had a fake facebook account made in Davids name, so now she's trying topixs. Get over it!! She's messed up worse than him only diff she hides behind a skirt!!!
hahaha

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
A lot of people like to hide behind skirts, when the truth is they are evil as the devil.
ssk

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
why do you want too bring skirts into this I know alot that think there hiding somethings in there loose pants. There still pants ladys Skirts are not the problem Are you going to say every one that wears pants are not hiding stuff. No of course not you just want make people think its only one religion. look around theres lots of religions gone bad but you are a self proclaimed christian right u can try to put skirts down all you would like but in reality theres flaws in every religion becauseits not the religion its people
right

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
ssk wrote:
why do you want too bring skirts into this I know alot that think there hiding somethings in there loose pants. There still pants ladys Skirts are not the problem Are you going to say every one that wears pants are not hiding stuff. No of course not you just want make people think its only one religion. look around theres lots of religions gone bad but you are a self proclaimed christian right u can try to put skirts down all you would like but in reality theres flaws in every religion becauseits not the religion its people
I never said it was about being a christian, it's about the person in the skirt that proclaims to be Christian!!!I'm not by all means bashing any religion. I just don't like hypocrite's (a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess).Most likely who started this thread.Don't get off topic.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2012
I know his ex wife works hard to provide for there 2 daughters. I don't see anything wrong with her wearing skirts. Look at the ppl wearing pants who say they belong to church and cheat on their husbands.every church has its share of troubles its not what u wear. What kind of man steals money fr his kids saveing account to buy drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stopover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who murdered David Arnold ferrell Wed Flowers six 1
All this topix stuff is a joke. Wed 987089kjhkljg 5
My wifes a w**** Tue Mounts94 1
Scott maynard cheatin on his wife with amands l... Tue Sasspr 1
Man, these chickens are dope Jan 16 Wam Bam the Tater... 1
Girl In hornets on 10-10 Jan 14 Passing through 7
Is Sherry Adams married or not ? Jan 14 Her Friend 4

Stopover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance