Land deal ends longtime debate

Land deal ends longtime debate

There are 1 comment on the The Reporter story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Land deal ends longtime debate. In it, The Reporter reports that:

The entrance of Fouts Springs Youth Facility in Stonyford is pictured. Solano County now permanently owns the land that houses the facility after more than a decade of discussions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

anon

Concord, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Finally a Supervisor like Mr. Reagan who has stepped up to the plate and has taken leadership to its fullest. With elections comming up I have seen more actions from this man then what past supervisors have done in as many years they held the seat. Keep up the successful work working for us citizens. I think I now who to vote for, Mr Reagan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stonyford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspects in custody for alleged kidnapping (Apr '10) May 10 revealation 2016 8
News Sticker shock Apr '16 Grandpa is a NAZI 2
3 Years 8 months in PRISON!!! (Jun '11) Jan '16 Hollyanna clark 9
News Second suspect arrested for alleged kidnapping (Apr '10) Jan '16 Joseph oliveira 14
News When you see all 7 'Star Wars' films in one sit... Dec '15 Joshua Howard 1
News Toys for Tots begins in Butte, Glenn counties (Nov '10) Dec '15 Morgan 5
News Two men charged with child molestation (Jan '09) Nov '15 mustardkev 131
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stonyford Mortgages